Below you can find the list of important choices from Life is Strange: Before the Storm and their consequences. The decisions have impact on the story of the game.
Important choice #1
The first important decision in this episode occurs in the first part of the game, during the conversation with the principal. You must decide whether you start arguing (TAKE THE BLAME) with him or you let go and don't protect Rachel (GO ALONG WITH RACHEL).
Choice: TAKE THE BLAME
- You will start arguing with the principal,
- Chloe is expelled from school,
- Rachel can participate in the play.
Choice: GO ALONG WITH RACHEL
- Rachel won't be able to participate in the play,
- Chloe will be suspended till the end of the year.
Important choice #2
The second important decision is whether you agree to empty your pockets. It takes place during the conversation with Chloe's mother and David. You must decide whether you agree to empty your pockets (COMPLY) or not (REFUSE).
- Chloe will empty her pockets and show the things she have and her mother will ask her to forgive her the lack of faith.
- Chloe will become even more conflicted with her parents and she will walk away.
- Chloe will receive an SMS message from her mother. Her mother will ask Chloe if she will come back home because she misses her.
Important choice #3
The third important choice can be made in the third chapter of the game. It happens in the dormitory, where you and Mikey are waiting in the closed room. You must decide whether you give money to the dealer (GIVE DAMON THE MONEY) or you stay in the room with Drew's younger brother (STAY WITH MIKEY).
Choice: GIVE DAMON THE MONEY
- Mikey will be beaten,
- Drew will be angry because you didn't mind your own business.
Choice: STAY WITH MIKEY
- Drew's younger brother won't be hurt,
- Drew will be thankful that you kept your eye on Mikey,
- Drew will be beaten and hurt.
Important choice #4
The last important choice in this episode takes place during the walk with Rachel, after the play. Chloe can kiss Rachel (KISS), make her a tattoo (A TATTOO) or ask for her bracelet (YOUR BRACELET).
Choice: A KISS
- Rachel kisses Chloe and they both go home.
Choice: A TATTOO
- Chloe draws a star on Rachel's wrist.
Choice: YOUR BRACELET
- Chloe receives a bracelet from Rachel.