Below you can find a list that includes every important decision of the first episode as well as their future consequences. The key choices of Life Is Strange: Before the Storm change the way the events unfold.
Important Choice #1
The first important choice happens right after you confront Damon - chapter 1 hereof. You have to decide whether to attack him (ATTACK) or start running immediately (RUN).
- Chloe will be hit.
- Joyce will notice the bruise.
- Classmates will notice the bruise.
- Rachel will offer covering the bruise with make-up - this will improve the relation between Rachel and Chloe
- Chloe will slip away unharmed.
Important choice #2
Another important choice is described in Chapter 2 of this guide, and happens during the conversation with Chloe's mom - Joyce. You can either be compassionate or tell her just how you feel.
Choice: BE UNDERSTANDING
- Joyce will be a little bit relieved.
Choice: SAY WHAT YOU FEEL
- Joyce will feel even worse.
Important Choice #3
The third choice has to be made in front of the school (this Guide's Chapter 3). You've gotta decide whether you want to take Nathan's side.
Choice: STAY OUT
- Chloe's reputation among her peers in class will worsen.
- Chloe will recieve a phonecall with threats from Victoria Chase.
Choice: STEP IN
- Confront Drew (Backtalk challenge).
- Chloe's reputation among her peers in class will improve.
Important Choice #4
The last important choice in the first episode happens during the conversation with Rachel at the junkyard (Chapter 5 of this guide). You can tell Rachel that you want to be friends, or that you want something more.
Choice: A FRIENDSHIP
- Rachel will be sad and walk away.
Choice: SOMETHING MORE
- Rachel will cheer Chloe up and walk away.