This page of our guide to Life is Strange True Colors has descriptions of all the important choices from the second episode as well as their consequences.
Money for Charlotte
On your way to the flower shop, you'll enter Charlotte's store. She has a very strange information for you. Someone offered her a large sum of money if she doesn't look into your brother's death. Charlotte's asking for your advice.
- Choice: You can tell her to take the money or to reject the offer.
- Consequences: At this point nothing will change. Charlotte, however, mentions how big of a help the money would be, as it'd allow Ethan to study and go to college in the future without any worries.
Informing about death
At the flower shop, you'll spent some time with Eleanor. She's suffering from Alzheimer's, being understandably afraid. You need to help her, as Alex will refuse to leave her alone with her fears. After calming the woman down, you'll learn she doesn't remember your brother's death.
- Choice: You can tell her the truth or spare her the pain.
- Consequences: If you hide the truth from her, Eleanor will stay calm. Revealing the truth will cause her to run away and lock herself in her office, making Alex feel awful.
Mac and the panic attack
You'll run into Mac on the bridge. He'll run away once you look into his emotions. You'll catch up with him and talk to him. Mac can't hide his fear. During your meeting he'll start feeling horrible.
- Choice: You can calm him down or leave him alone.
- Consequences: If you manage to calm Mac down he'll share information with you, and your relations with him will improve.