This page of our guide to Life is Strange True Colors has descriptions of all the important choices from the first episode as well as their consequences.
When you leave the vinyl store, you'll see Ethan. Gabe will be very happy - the man will tell you how well his friendship with his girlfriend's son is going.
- Choice: You can either tell your brother where Ethan is going or keep quiet.
- Consequences: It won't change anything at this point. Gabe's gonna make it to the apartment with you anyway.
If you told the truth, you will be able to go look for Ethan (after you finish working at the bar).
Mac and fight
Mac is sitting next to the table with the bottles on it. He's scared, which Alex can sense right away.
When you go to get the bottles, he'll get in your way and want to talk. You can say no to him, but he'll continue the story anyway. It is up to you how you will lead the conversation and what attitude you will have towards the man. He, however, will not leave you alone until Riley arrives.
- Choice: You can tell Riley the truth about the fight or leave the conversation.
- Consequences: If you withdraw, you will leave them to themselves. If you will keep talking, you will make the man angry - this will make them breake up.
The truth about Alex
When spending time with your brother, you can tell him the truth. He'll keep asking about what happened at the apartment and why Alex was so angry.
- Choice: You can talk about your past or about the powers.
- Consequences: In both cases, Gabe will be with you. If you tell him about the powers, he'll think it's something interesting and wonderful.