Our guide to Life is Strange True Colors includes a detailed walkthrough for the main tasks. In addition, you will find locations of all the secrets and puzzles. Our guide also lists important decisions and their consequences.
With our help, you will easily get platinum trophy. We have created pages with detailed descriptions of all the trophies/achievements available in the game. You will learn what you need to do and what are the best opportunities to unlock the achievements.
There are also system requirements, controls, and game's length info. The guide has everything you need.
- Life is Strange True Colors: Quick beginner's guide
- Life is Strange True Colors: Walkthrough
- Life is Strange True Colors: All important choices
- Life is Strange True Colors: All Memories
- Life is Strange True Colors: Trophies and platinum
- Life is Strange True Colors: Game's length
- Life is Strange True Colors: PC system requirements
Life is Strange True Colors: Quick beginner's guide
- Listen to the dialogues: Life is Strange True Colors is a game where the majority of the important information is obtained from others. Try to talk to everyone and ask about everything. You never know what information might save your life.
- See how others feel: Alex can read the emotions and thoughts of others. When someone in your environment begins to feel/experience something, a white orb will appear next to them. This gives you a chance to see what's on their mind. This information may prove useful in the future.
- Study your surroundings carefully: the game has many interactive objects. Not every item will give you a clue, some of them are just there. Others, however, contain important information.
- Check all items: there are a lot of things that can go into your inventory. They are worth checking out - some may give you valuable information or be useful for solving puzzles.
- Check your phone: Alex carries a phone in which she can browse the web and write with others. Keep an eye on what's going on around you so you don't miss anything.
More starting tips for Life is Strange 3 can be found on a separate page: Beginner's guide.
Life is Strange True Colors: Walkthrough
Chapter 1 - Side A
- Meeting your brother and visiting the city
- Vinyl shop
- First visit to the apartment
- Visiting the apartment
- Talking to your brother
- Searching for Ethan
Chapter 2 - Lanterns
Chapter 3 - Monster or Mortal
Chapter 4 - Flicker
Chapter 5 - Side B
Life is Strange True Colors: All important choices
Life is Strange True Colors: All Memories
Life is Strange True Colors: Trophies and platinum
Our guide has a description of all the trophies/achievements you can unlock in Life is Strange True Colors.
You can find our trophy guide on a separate page: Trophies/Achievements.
Life is Strange True Colors: Game's length
Life is Strange True Colors is a production in which you will focus mainly on the main tasks. You can also spend some time looking for secrets and collectibles.
For more information about the game's length, check out the Game's length page.
Life is Strange True Colors: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.40 GHz / Intel Core i5-2300, 2.80 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics card: Radeon HD 7790 / GeForce GTX 750Ti
- Disk space: 30 GB
- GPU memory: 2 GB
The minimum system requirements will allow you to run the game at 1080p, on low graphics settings, and at 30 FPS. Read more about system requirements on a separate page of our guide: System requirements.
About Life is Strange True Colors Guide
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : September 10, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Life is Strange: True Colors Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Deck Nine/Idol Minds
- publisher: Square-Enix / Eidos
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About Life is Strange: True Colors
With the summer slowly, and sadly, ending, we're entering a period of increased activity on the video games market. Although September brings a surprisingly varied offer of new games, we have a feeling that one title in particular will attract players...
Some questionable choices took away from the hype Square Enix games ought to bring to an E3 presentation.