The guide to LEGO: The Lord of the Rings contains a complete solution richly illustrated with screenshots, as well as aids you in finding all the secret collectibles and complete the game in 100%.
- A precise, illustrated walkthrough of the main story missions;
- Locations of all the minikits which you can come across during the gameplay;
- Maps of all locations with the location of characters, mithril and red bricks;
- A walkthrough of the side missions available in Middle-earth;
- A list of characters and treasures available in the game.
Slawomir "Asmodeusz" Michniewski
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About LEGO The Lord of the Rings Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Slawomir "Asmodeusz" Michniewski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 78 pages, 638 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of LEGO The Lord of the Rings Game Guide & Walkthrough
LEGO The Lord of the Rings Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Traveller's Tales
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, Wii
- rated: PEGI: Age 7+ / ESRB: Everyone 10+
LEGO The Lord of the Rings is based on The Lord of the Rings motion picture trilogy and follows the original storylines of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Now the entire family can team up in pairs as adorable LEGO The Lord the Rings minifigures to experience countless dangers, solve riddles and battle formidable foes on their journey to Mount Doom.
LEGO The Lord of the Rings takes players along on the adventures of Frodo Baggins and his unlikely fellowship as they set out on a perilous journey to destroy The One Ring and save Middle-earth. Kids, tweens, teens and parents can traverse the Misty Mountains, explore the Mines of Moria, knock on the Black Gate of Mordor, and partake in epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog and other fearsome foes while harnessing the humour and imagination of LEGO gameplay to solve puzzles and explore Middle-earth. Players will take on the form of their favourite members of the fellowship – Frodo the Hobbit, Aragorn the Ranger, Gandalf the Wizard, Legolas the Elf, Gimli the Dwarf, Boromir a Man of Gondor, and Frodo’s Hobbit friends Sam, Merry and Pippin – as they relive the most momentous events from the films.
- Traveller's Tales - Developer Website.
- Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment - Publisher Website.
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings - Official Website.
LEGO The Lord of the Rings PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Quad Core 2.7 GHz, 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 9800 GTX or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7