Behold, a complete source of everything you'll ever want to know about LEGO Star Wars II. The game is quite simple when you just want to go through all the episodes and see all the cut-scenes, but things can get really tricky when it comes to secrets. We'll start with guiding you through the Story Mode, just to get rid of any problems you might have with the game's puzzles. For practical reasons, hints concerning True Jedi status in Story mode have been moved to the Freeplay section of the guide. At the end you'll find hints for all the bonus levels and minigames you'll unlock.
A few hints just to get you started:
- Always keep in mind that in LSW it's best to use everything, destroy everything, collect everything you possibly can. Always keep your eyes open. Always, I say!
- Try to control a Jedi-type character most of the time, as therefore you'll be able to catch more stud-collecting opportunities.
- Don't bother looking for Minikits in the Story Mode. You won't be able to get 90% of them before Freeplay anyway. Before you start Minikit-hunting in freeplay, though, make sure you have a Bounty Hunter and a Dark Jedi among your characters.
About LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Game Guide
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 39 pages, 380 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Game Guide
- Secret Plans | Freeplay Mode - Episode IV LEGO Star Wars 2 Guide.
- Through the Jundland Wastes | Freeplay Mode - Episode IV LEGO Star Wars 2 Guide.
- Mos Eisley Spaceport | Freeplay Mode - Episode IV LEGO Star Wars 2 Guide.
- Escape from Echo Base | Freeplay Mode - Episode V LEGO Star Wars 2 Guide.
- Hoth Battle | Freeplay Mode - Episode V LEGO Star Wars 2 Guide.