List of secrets:
- 2 character tokens: Karate Master, Barry Smith;
- 1 Red brick: Super Throw;
- 2 vehicles: Roar, Hairdryer.
- Rebuild three golden dragon statues into training devices and use them;
- Destroy five lamps hanging from the dojo roof;
- Paint four statues in the dojo;
- Water 6 plants on the ground floor of the dojo;
LEGO City hero status: around 42 000 studs.
This location is divided only into two areas - the puzzle phase where you're trying to get inside the building and the inside of the dojo:
Secrets available outside
Secrets in the first area are located in the places presented on the above illustration:
- destroy three dragon statues (1-3) and rebuild them into training devices. Use each to find the shield piece.
- Destroy the rocks (1) and drill as a worker through the ground underneath them to collect the Roar vehicle.
- Shoot down five lamps (2) hanging from the roof. Four of them are above the entrance and the fifth one is in the right corner.
- Use the torch at the top of the tower to jump with it down and set the lamp on the left from the entrance on fire. You will receive Karate Master disguise.
Secrets in the building
You can collect even more secrets after entering the building:
- Water 6 plants (1) on the ground floor as a farmer in order to obtain a piece of shield;
- Use the teleport (2) to reach third floor;
- Once you used the teleport, go to the left and destroy the red chests at the wall. You will find a statue. Go down and place the object in the right corner, on a platform (3). A hidden door will open and you will be able to collect Barry Smith token.
- Teleport up. Jump to the balcony at the edge on the left side. In the chest there you will find dynamite that can be planted on the ground floor, in the left corner. Behind the passage you will find a Hairdryer vehicle token (4).
Go to the left on the first floor and destroy the chest. It will break after a few attacks. Construct a trampoline from bricks and you will reach the color changer. Paint two statues next to the teleport and two statues near the building entrance. You will receive a piece of shield.
To get the red brick: teleport to the floor. There, use the switches to adjust the item icons to characters whose portraits can be seen on the balcony. The order is: pickaxe, watering can, stethoscope, pneumatic drill. Make sure that the bricks rotate precisely equally with the edges. The brick will appear on the upper teleport.