The LEGO City: Undercover game guide provides detailed information about the game. A thorough description of the walkthrough of the game's storyline divided into 15 chapters will help with completing the storyline, especially for the youngest of players. Challenges and side quests have been described in separate chapters. Location maps with attached comments will help you to find the numerous secrets, such as Gold and Red Bricks, character costumes, new cars. Gathering all of them is required in order to complete the game in 100%. There is also no lack of chapters with advice and tips, which explain the new mechanics that are present in the game, as well as the list of achievements/trophies.
The next installment of the LEGO series allows the player to step into the shoes of a policeman named Chase McCane. In the game's open world, which has been divided into three distinctive districts, he will fight against criminals and complete missions and challenges for the department, but he will also play the role of a thief while working undercover. This time both a number of story related quests, as well as an array of side quests and challenges, that can be completed in any order are available to the players. There is also plenty of puzzles and good humour.
The game guide to LEGO City: Undercover contains:
- A walkthrough of the main missions,
- Methods of unlocking the highest decorations and secrets during missions,
- Maps containing secrets in the free play mode, locations of challenges,
- Tips for new players,
- List of achievements/trophies.
Patrick "YxU" Homa (www.gamepressure.com)
About LEGO City: Undercover Game Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Krzysztof "Northern" Bartula
last update : September 19, 2017
Guide contains : 41 pages, 228 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of LEGO City: Undercover Game Guide
- Southwest area | Maps and secrets LEGO City: Undercover Guide.
- Northeast area | Maps and secrets LEGO City: Undercover Guide.
- Map of the City centre | Maps and secrets LEGO City: Undercover Guide.
- Northwest area | Maps and secrets LEGO City: Undercover Guide.
- Map of the islands | Maps and secrets LEGO City: Undercover Guide.
LEGO City: Undercover Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: TT Fusion
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: WiiU, 3DS, PS4, XONE, PC, Switch
- rated: PEGI: Age 7+ / ESRB: Everyone 10+
Another installment in the popular series of third-person perspective action games that uses the license of the popular LEGO bricks franchise. The game takes place in a modern metropolis and its main protagonist, Chase McCain, is an undercover cop. His task is to find, infiltrate, and stop criminal operations, which he does in-style, Hollywood style. Gameplay mechanics in LEGO City: Undercover combine the most important features of the LEGO series with elements typical of the Grand Theft Auto and Driver series. The gameplay is a mix of various genres and during the game the player will participate in spectacular car chases, fly a police helicopter, chase after suspects on rooftops, and engage enemies in fist fights. The controls are simple and intuitive and the game provides us with many opportunities to employ the unique capabilities of Nintendo consoles and their controllers.