The guide to Lego The Incredibles describes the next game from the LEGO franchise, a highly popular one among both younger and older players. As there are many logical elements in the game, the guide contains a full walkthrough of all of the 12 levels of the main storyline. Those willing to 100% the game will find a chapter devoted to secrets here, which include: red and gold bricks, minisets, characters and vehicles. If you are into challenges, you will certainly be satisfied with the list of available achievements / trophies, along with a description of obtaining them.
LEGO The Incredibles is a game created on the occasion of the premiere of the second part of the film, the story of which is: The Incredibles 2. In the movie you will be playing the well-known characters from the movies and the plot focuses on both the first and the second movie. The gameplay is identical to the previous LEGO games, with the focus on showing the secret powers of the heroes and using them to complete subsequent levels and find secrets. Following the last installments of the LEGO series, the player has access to an open world, filled with additional challenges.
Patrick "YxU" Homa (www.gamepressure.com)
Tips for new players
If you are not familiar with the LEGO series of games, below you can find several tips that will definitely come in handy at the start of your adventure:
- The game has a co-op mode, as well as split-screen mode - at any given moment, the second player might join into the game by using, for instance, a second gamepad (both on consoles and PC).
- There is no death in the game - if the character loses all hit points, after several seconds it will return to the game, at a cost of a portion of collected bricks / coins.
- Coins - during the game you will be collecting bricks / coins from the defeated enemies and destroyed objects. Those are used in the store to purchase new characters and elements that allow you to 100% the game, as well as increase the overall fun of the game. You do not have to worry about collecting them, as in the ending part of the game you will receive a multiplier bonus, allowing you to quickly accumulate vast quantities of it.
- Collecting secrets - do not try to collect all of the secrets during the first playthrough. It is best to start by completing the storyline and then returning to search through the city and complete side missions. A portion of secrets present in story missions require you to have numerous characters with specific special powers, allowing you to acquire all of the collectibles.
About LEGO The Incredibles Game Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
LEGO The Incredibles Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Travellerís Tales
- publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch
LEGO The Incredibles is the next entry in the series of action platform games developed by Travellerís Tales. The title was based on The Incredibles movie series. It was published on PS4, PC and etc. by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment.
The story presented in new LEGO game for PS4, PC and etc. loosely follows the events presented in the movie. During the game, the players assume the role of heroes known from the silver screen (mostly Mister Incredible and his family, although other characters are playable as well) who must face the evil Syndrome. The antagonist intends to destroy all superheroes.
The gameplay in the PS4, PC and etc. version of LEGO The Incredibles is based on ideas from previous LEGO games. During the game, the players are traveling through locations known from the movie, fighting encountered enemies (by using unique abilities of characters) and solving not very complicated riddles.
LEGO The Incredibles PC version System Requirements
Minimum: Intel Core i3-3240 3.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X4 740 3.2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5850 or better, 16 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64-bit