On this page of the LEGO Skywalker Saga game guide, you can find the first part of the Episode 3 walkthrough (Revenge of the Sith). This page describes the Out for the Count level. You'll learn how to disable or avoid the laser barriers, where to find Chancellor Palpatine and how to defeat Count Dooku for the second time.
Note - The walkthrough assumes you're playing through episode 3 in Story Mode. It doesn't include secrets or collectibles described on separate pages of the guide. We suggest completing the Story Mode of every episode first before replaying them in Free Play.
- Out for the Count - challenges
- Out for the Count - reaching Chancellor Palpatine
- Out for the Count - Count Dooku boss fight
Out for the Count - challenges
This level features 3 challenges:
- Beep Boop Backup - Activate a friendly turret droid. It is only possible to complete the challenge in Free Play. Right after the stage begins enter the character menu and select a Villain. Use a grenade the characters from this class have access to and destroy the silver barrier on the left (picture 1).
- There's an inactive turret droid in the room behind it. Switch to C-3PO and interact with the terminal shown in picture 2. Activate the droid to complete the challenge.
- Civil War - Defeat an enemy droid with an identical droid. It is only possible to complete the challenge in Free Play. Right after the stage begins enter the character menu, the Villains tab specifically. Select the B1 Battle Droid (picture 1).
- Now shoot the droids on the other side of the laser barrier (picture 2). This should complete the challenge.
- Wet Floor! - Defeat a droideka like a true scoundrel. It is only possible to complete the challenge in Free Play. To complete this channel you need to play as any available Scoundrel, such as Han Solo or Chewbacca. Go through the level until you encounter droids surrounded by forcefields. Look at the ceiling, spot a weak spot (pictured above) and fire at it.
Out for the Count - reaching Chancellor Palpatine
As you try to move forward you should immediately encounter the first laser barrier. It can be easily sabotaged by using the Force and pulling out the energy source out of the device next to the barrier. Deal with the droids afterwards.
You'll have to go through the side rooms to progress, as the main corridors will be blocked off. In the area pictured above you must pierce the wall with your lightsaber and cut out a hole to break it down.
Go forward. After reaching the pictured area you must choose a path. You have two main options:
- Left path - use the Force to move the box as close to the left barrier as possible. Jump onto the box, wait for the upper lasers to disappear and jump over.
- Right path - one again pull out an energy source from the generator behind the right laser barrier.
Both paths eventually converge, but taking the left path makes obtaining one of the minikits easier.
In the next corridor you'll encounter some forcefield-covered droids. Reflect their projectiles and destroy their shields to dispose of them.
To complete the stage you must go down the left corridor. It leads to the room where Palpatine is being held. Count Dooku will reappear here, triggering another boss fight with him.
Out for the Count - Count Dooku boss fight
The duel against Count Dooku is similar to the previous fight against him at the end of Episode 3. Your main form of offensive should be lightsaber throws, which are very effective and don't involve much risk.
The boss' moveset is nearly unchanged:
- Red lines and circles show the areas his most powerful attacks cover. Quickly dodge away if you find yourself there.
- Dooku can use Force Choke on you - break free by tilting the left analog stick from side to side or quickly alternating between the left and right directional keys.
When one of Dooku's health bars gets low you must approach him and enter a blade lock. Rhytmically press the displayed button to overpower him.
After Dooku loses a health bar he becomes invulnerable so don't try to attack him. You must eliminate the droids sent onto the arena instead. They're easy to beat using the Force (without aiming or by grasping a droid and throwing it at other droids), although your lightsaber should also do the trick.
Deplete all of Dooku's health bars to win the fight.