The first extensive section in our guide focuses on the game's basics. There you will find a list of tips that will help you get used to the game. We've covered the combat system, fast travel, vehicles for navigating planets and the galaxy, character progression, and Jedi powers. On a separate page, we also explained what happens when your character dies in the game. Check out the page with a list of codes to activate the game's bonus content.
The FAQ section contains answers to various questions. We explain how to unlock characters, whether there is a manual save, and how to get a lot of studs . We described how do the rumours work and whether they are worth buying.
On separate pages, you will also find a description of each major Boss along with helpful videos and information about their special powers and attacks.
In the appendix, we described the controls, the game's length and the most common bugs and technical problems. You will read about all editions of the game, PC system requirements, accessibility options and the amount of required disk space. On separate pages, we have explained how to turn on the mumble mode, i.e. the dubbed version known from previous games. In this section, you will also find out if there is a demo version of the game.
Our guide will help you get the platinum trophy. as we have dedicated pages to all achievements appearing in the game. You will know what you have to do and learn the best opportunities to get them.
The guide for LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga contains a detailed walkthrough of all levels, along with tips for completing tasks. This way, you'll have no problems with any of the episodes. We have also included walkthroughs of side missions and trials. These can be found in specific locations during the main quests.
On the last pages of our guide, we have prepared the locations of all secrets and collectibles available in LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. If you come across a logical puzzle on a planet that blocks you from getting a collectible, check our guide for the solution. With our help, you will discover all Kyber Bricks, Datacards, Minikits, Level Challenges and Puzzles.
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Beginner's guide
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: All main missions
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: All side missions
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: All secrets and collectibles
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Trials
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: FAQ
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Basics
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: All bosses
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Trophies and platinum
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Game's length
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: PC system requirements
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Game editions
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Controls
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Language versions
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Season Pass
- LEGO Skywalker Saga: Bugs and technical problems
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Beginner's guide
- Start by going through the main storyline. Before you start maxing out the game, complete all main quests first. This way, you will unlock various characters and familiarize yourself with the maps. After your first playthrough, go into the free mode and complete your collection.
- Not everything can be done right away. Some missions unlock at specific points, like when you complete an objective in a different location. We have marked such situations so that you can easily discover what is standing in your way in completing a given task.
- Pay attention to the multipliers. Killing an enemy increases the combos, which gives you studs. Remember about that even when you are in Free Mode. Thanks to this, you will be able to get a lot of studs in a short time.
- Invest in the Collector's Detector - you can buy it in Core Upgrades with studs and Kyber Bricks. Each type of detector will help you find different types of collectibles. Just remember that this device only shows the location of the collectible, it will not help you in solving the puzzle.
- In the game, you can encounter characters speaking a variety of languages. If you cannot understand a specific person, switch your current character to a protocol droid that knows most languages.
- Switch between heroes- a given activity or puzzle will often require a specific character. In such situations, a clue may appear on the screen prompting the character type you need to select.
- When you encounter a character with an exclamation mark above their head, talk to them. They may give you a side mission or show you the location of a puzzle with a collectible.
You can find more starting tips on a separate page: Beginner's guide.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: All main missions
The game consists of several chapters divided into smaller levels. We have described each of them, highlighting all rewards for completing tasks and requirements that must be met to get to them.
Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace:
- A Bigger Fish - learn how to solve the puzzle with the yellow barrier and the terminal in the Gungan City, and how to defeat the bosses Opee Sea Killer and Colo Claw Fish;
- The Boonta Eve Classic - learn how to win a podrace and successfully escort Queen Amidala;
- Better Call Maul - here you can read about the boss fight with Darth Maul, fast travel mechanic and learn how to unlock the passage at Lake Paonga;
- Outmanned But Not Out-Gungan-ed - this page describes the tasks related to finding the Boomas, protecting the catapult, and rebuilding it. Thanks to our tips you will win the battle against the droids;
- Now This is Podracing - learn how to destroy the command ship's defenses and how to blow up the cores.
Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones:
- A Wrestle with Wesell - learn how to destroy the Zam Wesell's ship;
- The Hunt for Jango - learn how to serve the diner customers and where to find Jango Fett's ship and destroy. We will also guide you through the boss fight with Jango Fett;
- Droid Factory Frenzy - here you will learn how to get to the droid factory, control Anakin's and C-3PO's parties, and save Padme;
- Petranaki Panic - learn how to save Obi-Wan and how to defeat 3 beasts and the boss, Jango Fett.
- The Battle of the Jedi - learn how to catch Dooku and reach the last chamber of the fortress. We also explained how to defeat the boss, Count Dooku.
Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith:
- Out for the Count - learn how to avoid laser barriers, find Chancellor Palpatine and win the second boss fight with Count Dooku;
- So Uncivillised -learn how to defeat the boss General Greivous, how to avoid his attacks and how to reach the locations where the enemy is hiding;
- Droid Attack on the Wookies - learn how to defend the Wookiee on the beach, how to get to the escape pod and how to solve the puzzle with the wall;
- Senate Shadown - learn how to reach Palpatine and defeat the boss, Darth Sidious;
- The High Ground - learn where to find and solve puzzles that will help you reach and defeat the boss, Anakin Skywalker.
Episode 4 - A New Hope:
- Boarding Party - on this page you will find a solution to the puzzle with electricity and learn what you should build with bricks. Finally, you will read how to reach the escape pod as C-3PO and R2-D2;
- Hunk of Junk - here we describe the way to the canteen and meeting with Han Solo. We explain how to repair the Millennium Falcon and how to protect Chewbacca during the repairs;
- Best Leia'd Plans - learn how to bypass the force field, how to confuse enemies in the recording studio, how to free Leia and how to defeat the boss, Dianoga;
- This is Some Rescue - learn where to get 2 access cards, how to open the passage for Luke and Leia, where to find a disguise and how to return to the Millennium Falcon;
- Stay on Target - learn how to deliver the Death Star blueprints, how to destroy defense systems, and how to use torpedoes to destroy the Death Star.
Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back:
- Hoth and Cold - learn how to get to the 3 signal towers, how to climb, and where to search for Luke;
- Assault on Echo Base - learn how to repair Luke's ship, destroy AT-STs, and how to sabotage and eliminate AT-ATs;
- Never Tell Me the Odds - learn how to escape the attacked rebel base, how to get rid of the Star Destroyers and how to escape through the asteroid field;
- Hibernation Station - learn how to climb with Yoda, how to defeat Darth Vader and how to get the Hibernation Station access card. Lastly, we explain how to get to the Millennium Falcon;
- Revelations! - learn how to defeat the boss, Darth Vader.
Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi:
- A Plan to Save Han - this page of the guide contains a walkthrough of the quest related to the Jabba's palace and the boss fight against Rancor;
- The Copa-Khetanna - learn how to defeat the bosses Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt;
- Endor the Line - learn to defeat all enemy scouts and complete the chase sequence;
- The Chewbacca Defence - read about the battle for Endor, learn about the Scavenger class's gadgets and find out how to destroy all AT-ST machines;
- Fulfill Your Destiny - this page contains a walkthrough of the quest related to the Emperor's chamber aboard the Death Star. You will learn how to defeat the bosses Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine.
Episode 7 - The Force Awakens:
- First Order of Business - learn how to get an access card or disguise for Poe, get to the hangar and steal a TIE Fighter;
- Low Flying Garbage - learn how to find scrap as Rey, how to use gadgets as Scavenger class, how to get a new ship and how to destroy TIE Fighters;
- Reap What You Solo - learn how to fly the ship while playing as Rey, Finn and Han Solo;
- Starkiller Queen - learn how to defeat the FN-2199 mini-boss, how to lure Captain Phasma from the control room and how to weaken her by using traps;
- Destroying Starkiller - learn how to defeat the boss, Kylo Ren, how to plant bombs and how to destroy Starkiller's defense systems.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: All side missions
On separate pages, we have described all side missions, divided into specific districts or areas of a planet. Each mission has information on when it will be unlocked.
Coruscant - Federal District:
- Taxi Unfair - this page explains how to complete the taxi theft quest. We explain how to find and defeat the thief.
- Tuskens and dragons - learn how to find clues in the Jundland Wastes and how to lure the krayt dragon from the canyon;
Coruscant - Uscru District:
- Crime Dining - here we explain which character to choose to understand the language of the diner customer and where to find the wanted in the Outlander club;
- A Raw Deal - here you will find information on how to go through the green fog and how to find the Gungan from the hologram.
Geonosis - Stalgasin Hive:
- Free your Mind - here you'll find a walkthrough of the side mission to safely transport the Geonososian to the planet Naboo;
- For the Greater Gonk - this page contains a walkthrough of a quest on the planet Geonosis requiring you to escort Gonketta;
- Creature Calamity - on this page you will learn how to defeat the following opponents: Nexu, Reek and Acklay;
Kamino - Tipoca City:
- Rala's Day Off - this page contains a walkthrough of the quest that requires you to find Rala De in Tipoca city. We explain where to find the person you're looking for and how to make them return to the client;
- Kamino Kommunications - learn how to find the character from the hologram and how to deliver the client's message;
- Why Aiwha? - this page contains a walkthrough of the side mission requiring you to defeat Aiwha, the wild monster;
Naboo - Lake Paonga:
- Bogwing Blunder - learn how to start the mission and what character to choose when talking to the quest giver;
- Gungans Gone - this page explains how to save the missing ambassadors from Gungan City;
- Spatula Spectacular - learn how to find the character from the hologram and what rewards you will receive after completing the mission.
Naboo - Theed:
- Battle Droid Beat Down - here we explain how to defeat faulty B1 battle droids and what you will get for completing the quest;
- Mysterious Endeavour - on this page we explain where to start the quest and how to catch the mysterious character;
- Spear We Go Again - learn where to find the character from the hologram and what rewards you will receive for delivering the message.
Tatooine - Mos Espa:
- For Pit-y's Sake - learn how to find droids, and how much you will have to pay them;
- Pod Parts Procurement - learn where to find all 10 bones in Pau City on the planet Utapau;
Tatooine - Jundland Wastes:
- Going, Going, Gonk - this page will walk you through the side mission to escort Gonko in the Jundland Wastes;
Utapau - Pau City:
- Varactyl Fracas - on this page you will learn how to dispose of the raging varactyl from the walls of Pau City;
- Gonk With the Hyperwind - this page will walk you through the quest to escort Gonky, which will earn you a Kyber brick;
LEGO Skywalker Saga: All secrets and collectibles
In our guide, you will find a description of all the secrets and collectibles available in the game. We divided them according to Episodes and planets to make it easier to find them. Collecting all 1,000 Kyber Bricks is necessary to get the You may fire when ready trophy.
- Kyber Bricks in space - here you will find information about obtaining Kyber Bricks in outer space;
- Datacards - this page has the exact locations of all datacards. Collect all of them to unlock the What have you done with those plans? achievement.
- The Phantom Menace - this page contains information about all minikits from Episode 1. We've also covered all the rewards for the obtained items;
- Attack of the Clones - here you will find detailed information on the locations of the minikits from Episode 2. In addition to how to get a specific collectible, you will also learn what rewards you can get;
- Revenge of the Sith - here you can read about the minikits available from the third Episode. You will learn how to get a particular collectible and what rewards it offers;
- A New Hope - learn how to get minikits from the fourth Episode and what rewards you will receive for them;
- The Empire Strikes Back - this page contains the exact locations of all minikits from the fifth Episode as well as the rewards;
- Return of the Jedi - here you can read information about the minikits from the sixth Episode. We have discussed each puzzle related to collectibles and the rewards for unlocking them;
- The Force Awakens - here you will learn how to get all minikits from the seventh Episode. We explained how to get to each collectible and what you will get for it;
- The Last Jedi - here you will find descriptions of puzzles related to obtaining minikits from the eighth Episode and rewards for individual collectibles;
- The Rise of Skywalker - this page contains minikits from the ninth Episode. You will learn how to find a particular collectible and what reward it offers.
- Theed - here you will find solutions to all puzzles available in Theed, for which you can get, among others, Kyber Bricks;
- Theed, part 2 - you'll find the remaining Theed puzzles here. We provide tips on how to get all the prizes, including Kyber bricks.
- Lake Paonga - with this page, you will find all the collectibles in the Lake Paonga location.
- Mos Espa - here we have described all the collectibles in Mos Espa. Learn what characters to use to solve each puzzle;
- Jundland Wastes - learn about the collectibles that you can get in the Jundland Wastes.
- Federal District - learn how to solve all puzzles and get the collectibles in the Federal District;
Yavin 4 Space:
- Great Temple - here we have described the puzzles available in the Great Temple and the rewards for solving them.
- Dragonsnake Bog - this page contains the locations of all collectibles in Dragonsnake Bog and ways of obtaining them.
- Tuanul Village - learn how to solve all puzzles and get the collectibles in the Tuanul Village.
- Niima Outpost - this page includes all the puzzle locations in the Niima Outpost. We have described in detail how to obtain each collectible, including all the Kyber bricks.
- Temple Island - here you will find the locations of all the collectibles on the Temple Island and solutions to environmental puzzles.
- Resistance base - on this page you will learn how to solve all the puzzles in the resistance base. We explain step by step how to get the Kyber bricks and other collectibles.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Trials
In the Trials chapter you will find all the mini-games available in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. We've divided them by planets to help you find specific challenges. By winning gold medals, you can also earn kyber bricks or unlock new characters or ships for purchase.
- Coruscant - this page contains a walkthrough of the Drift Trial in the streets of Uscru, which can earn you a kyber brick.
- Geonosis - here you will find a walkthrough of the Geonosis circuit run trial, with the Aayla Secura as the main prize.
- Kamino - here we have described the trials called Rampage Run Kamino and Tipoca Target Training, which let you unlock Temmin Wexley and earn a kyber brick.
- Kashyyyk - this page contains a walkthrough of the Kashyyyk circuit run, where you'll unlock Admiral Holdo as the main prize.
- Naboo - here you will find a walkthrough for theGungan Grapple and Hangar Bout trials. For participating in these mini-games you can get a Kyber brick and Darth Maul's ship, the Scimitar.
- Tatooine - here you'll find walkthroughs for the following trials: Bantha Banter, Tunnel Vision and Let's Bounce. By getting gold, you will earn a kyber brick as well as the Stormtrooper and Ree Yees characters.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: FAQ
- Unlocking characters - how does it work? - learn what characters you will get while going through the story missions and how to collect the remaining heroes.
- Episodes chronology - do have to follow it? - this page provides information on the exact number of story levels and Episodes available after starting the game. We explain what the Free Play Mode is and how to change the Episode you are currently playing.
- Flying a ship - how does it work? - here you will find a handful of information about flying, ships, how to get them or where to buy new ones.
- Studs - how to get more? - this page presents several ways of earning a lot of studs, the in-game currency.
- Saving - how to save? - here we explain whether it is possible to make manual saves and when the game makes autosaves.
- New and old missions - are they different? - here we have described all the most important differences between the old versions of the games and LEGO Star Wars: The Skylvania Saga.
- Rumours - are they worth buying? - here you will learn what rumors are and which rumors are best to buy as well as where to find free information about nearby puzzles or side missions.
- Scavenger - how to choose gadgets? - here you will find a lot of useful tips for the gadgets available to the Scavenger class. We described items such as the Demolition Blaster, the Glider and the Net Launcher, which will be useful for you in reaching specific locations.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Basics
In the Basics section, we discuss the most important mechanics of the game.
- Combat - Here you will find tips for melee combat, using firearms, and how to get the best combo.
- Death - we describe what will happen when your character dies during a fight or exploration, where they will be resurrected, and how to restore the health bar.
- Vehicles - this page contains the most important information about the types of vehicles available in the game, animals, ships and other combat vehicles.
- Character progression - this page explains in detail how to purchase general upgrades and skills related to hero classes. We discuss the development trees and the materials needed to unlock upgrades.
- Jedi Powers - find out when you will have to use the Force to complete a main quest or a puzzle. We also cover other uses of the Force, such as stealth takedowns.
- Fast travel - we explain how to travel around the same planet and how to visit locations on the galaxy map.
- List of codes - on this page, you will find useful codes for unlocking the bonus content.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: All bosses
In this section, you will find battles with all the major bosses in the game. We discuss their attacks and special powers, and how to defeat them. For the more demanding enemies, we have included helpful videos showing each stage of the fight.
- Opee Sea Killer and Colo Claw Fish - you will face these opponents in Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace. Read what to do to avoid the attacks of these sea creatures.
- Darth Maul - another boss from Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace. We explain how to deprive all of this opponent's health bars.
- Jango Fett - this page has descriptions of all 3 duels with this boss in Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones. We explain how to defeat Jango Fett and how to damage his spaceship.
- Count Dooku - Episode 2 - here you will find a description of the 1st fight with this boss in Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones. We explain how to weaken the enemy and how to reach the upper ledges while chasing Count Dooku.
- Count Dooku - Episode 3 - here you will find a description of the 2nd fight with this boss in Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith. Learn how to eliminate the droids sent by Count Dooku and how to defend yourself against his attacks.
- General Grievous - here you will learn how to defeat the boss you will encounter in Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith. We explain how to avoid his strong attacks, how to weaken the boss and how to catch up with General Grievous.
- Darth Sidious - you will fight this boss in Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith. Here you can read how to avoid the Emperor's attacks, how to deplete his health bars and how to reach the next flying platforms.
- Anakin Skywalker - the last boss from Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith. Learn how to deplete all of the boss's 6 health bars, how to deal with his unique attacks and how to reach the places of next duels with Anakin.
- Dianoga - an opponent that you will meet in Episode 4 - A New Hope. You will learn how to avoid tentacle attacks, how to weaken Dianoga and how to save heroes from being crushed.
- Darth Vader - this page focuses on the 2 boss battles with Darth Vader in Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back. You will learn what attacks this powerful opponent has, and how to weaken and defeat him.
- Rackor - on this page you will learn how to beat the Rancor boss fight in episode 6 - Return of the Jedi. From our walkthrough, you will learn how to respond to Rancor's unique attacks and how to damage the beast.
- Boba Fett - on this page you will learn how to beat the Boba Fett boss fight in episode 6 - Return of the Jedi. We advise you on how to avoid the bounty hunter's rockets and how to deplete both of his health bars.
- Jabba the Hutt - here you will learn how to beat the Jabba the Hutt boss fight in episode 6 - Return of the Jedi. We explain how to gradually deplete the opponent's health and
- Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine - here you will find a walkthrough of the boss fights in episode 6 - Return of the Jedi. You will learn the attacks used by your opponents and how to damage them.
- Captain Phasma - boss from Episode 7 - The Force Awakens. You will find information on how to persuade Captain Phasma to leave the control room and how to defeat her using traps.
- Kylo Ren - you will fight this opponent in Episode 7 - The Force Awakens. Learn how to avoid Kylo's strong attacks and how to deplete his three health bars.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Trophies and platinum
Our trophy guide can be found on a separate page: Trophies.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Game's length
LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga has 45 levels. It will take you about 15 hours to complete the story. However, if you want to discover everything the developers have prepared - get the collectibles, complete all side missions and unlock each of the available heroes, the play time will increase to 35-40 hours.
For more information about the game's length, check out Game's length page.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: PC system requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for LEGO Skywalker Saga:
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 3.1 GHz/AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti/Radeon HD 7850
- Disk space: 40 GB
- GPU memory: 2 GB
More information about the requirements can be found on the page: System requirements.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Game editions
On the Game editions page, you will find a list of all editions, their content and release prices.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Controls
The controls page explains the list of buttons and their uses in the game. You will also find information about the additional settings available in the game.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Language versions
All available language versions in the game can be found on the Language versions page. There you can learn the supported languages for subtitles and dubbing.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Season Pass
The Season Pass page provides information on available DLCs - their release dates, content, and prices.
LEGO Skywalker Saga: Bugs and technical problems
The list of the most common bugs can be found on a separate page of the guide: Bugs and technical problems. We explain what to do when, for example, the game freezes or you get a missing voice line/soundtrack.
About LEGO Skywalker Saga Guide
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Video Game
- genre: Arcade
- developer: Traveller’s Tales / TT Games
- publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
The first quarter of 2022 brought plenty of good games. Things will slow down in April – we'll take a break from loud premieres and focus on smaller productions – this may also be a month of catching up with the backlog.
With the terrible year of 2020 behind us, the best upcoming games for Nintendo Switch in 2021 will make you forget your sadness: the New Pokemon Snap, No More Heroes 3, Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 or Monster Hunter Rise await us!