Below are the proposed decks containing cards from the two Legends of Runeterra regions - Demacia and Ionia. Here you will find mostly control and midrange decks, which allow you to control the course of the match in Legends of Runeterra. The description of each deck has been enriched with a special code - just paste it in Legends of Runeterra, and the game will choose the appropriate cards.
Demacia & Ionia deck in Legends of Runeterra
The deck below consists of cards from Demacia and Ionia regions. The deck belongs to the control category, so every move you make must be carefully thought out. Control decks are difficult to master and require a lot of practice. The presented deck has many spell cards, units with the Elusive keyword, and several Champions: Fiora, Shen, and Karma.
(1)Brightsteel Protector x1
(2)Single Combat x2
(3)Prismatic Barrier x2
(3)Stand Alone x2
(3)Vanguard Sergeant x2
(4)Laurent Bladekeeper x3
(4)Spirit's Refuge x2
(5)Back to Back x2
(1)Health Potion x2
(3)Shadow Assassin x2
(3)Twin Discipline x2
(4)Kinkou Lifeblade x3
Here is the deck code that can be copied and pasted in Legends of Runeterra to automatically generate a deck:
- Fiora - how to use this Champion?
- Karma - how to use this Champion?
- Shen - how to use this Champion?
- Mulligan - the appropriate selection of cards
Fiora - how to use this Champion?
Fiora is one of the Champions supporting Demacia. Fiora is an extremely formidable Champion who can finish the entire match in a few rounds without having to attack the opponent's Nexus! Simply use Fiora to eliminate the enemy's 4 minions to finish the game immediately.
- Special ability - during an attack, Fiora collects kills. When she collects 4, the match ends with your victory. It doesn't matter how many health points the enemy Nexus has. It is worth noting that Fiora's special ability is activated before she dies, so if your character dies in the final exchange, you will still win the match.
- Challenger - a keyword that allows Fiora to choose which opponent you want to fight. This way you can select the most vulnerable enemy units, such as 1/1, and easily eliminate them.
- Level Up - Fiora gains a new level when she destroys two of the opponent's minions. After reaching the next level, Fiora gets additional +1/+1 statistics.
Karma - how to use this Champion?
Karma is one of the champions fighting on the side of the Ionia region. Due to the high mana cost and significant level requirements, this Champion is played at a later stage of the match. Karma has a very useful skill that can grant the player additional spells or activate spells twice in one turn (after gaining a level).
- Special ability - in the basic version, at the end of the round, Karma generates one random spell for you from the Region that is in your deck - in this case, you can get a spell from Demacia or Ionia. After gaining a level, Karma duplicates every spell you cast. For example, if you use Judgment on a minion with 4 attack points, you will deal 8 area damage.
- Level Up - Karma gets a new level when you have 10 Mana crystals. After you have advanced to the next level, Karma gets additional +1/+1 statistics and gets her special ability replaced with a new one.
- How to use this Champion - Karma usually stays in the back row during an attack, so the enemy can't easily destroy her. The ability to get an additional spell after each round is extremely useful and can surprise your opponent.
Shen - how to use this Champion?
Shen is one of the Champions fighting on the side of the Ionia region. Shen is a supporting Champion, which is hard to destroy and creates a Barrier for the unit attacking to its right. Shen is an extremely good combination with Fiora and allows her to even more effectively eliminate opponents without the need for supporting spells.
- Support - a keyword that grants an effect to the unit to its right during an attack. In practice, this looks like this - if Fiora is to Shen's right during an attack, she will get Barrier effect and/or +3 attack points (depending on Shen's level).
- Level Up - Shen gets a new level when you assign at least 4 Barriers to your minions. After reaching the next level, Shen gets additional +1/+1 statistics.
Mulligan - the appropriate selection of cards
Each match begins with a so-called Mulligan phase where players select their cards. You have to decide which cards to leave in your hand and which can be discarded to redraw new ones. Shuffling always involves some risk, but sometimes you have to take it to get a chance to win.
- High priority - Fiora, Shadow Assassin, Barrier spell. Your goal is to get Fiora into the game as quickly as possible before the enemy starts using units with a large number of attack points and health, which will require additional spells to eliminate.
- Medium priority - Consider keeping Kinkou Lifeblade in your hand if you are dealing with an aggressive deck. By strengthening this card with any of the spells, you can increase its stats and thus get more health points when attacking/defending.
The presented deck falls into the control category, so it does an excellent job in defense. Among the selected cards, you will find a variety of power-up spells that will allow you to make profitable exchanges with enemy units.
- Deny - an extremely powerful spell that for just 3 Mana points can completely disable a spell used by your enemy.
- Spirit's Refuge - another powerful spell that gives the chosen minion a Barrier and Lifesteal effect.
- Back to Back - a spell costing 5 Mana points that grants two units +3/+3 in a given round. Back to Back is a Burst type spell, so the opponent has no way to neutralize it.
- Single Combat - a spell that challenges the selected opponent's minion to a duel. For example, you block the enemy's minion with Fiora and can additionally use the Single Combat spell to get 2 eliminations in one turn.
- Kinkou Lifeblade - a unit with 2/4 stats that can be further enhanced with spells. Kinkou Lifeblade has a Lifesteal keyword so it can heal your Nexus.
The presented deck is built around Fiora's special ability - this is your main win condition. If you can't find this Champion during the match, your next win condition are units with the Elusive keyword.
- Elusive - a unit with this keyword can only be blocked by another unit with Elusive keyword. An alternative way of destroying such a unit is to use a spell or use a minion with Challenger ability.
- Fiora - try to eliminate consecutive minion of the opponent to finish the game without having to attack their Nexus. If the opponent puts up a lot of blockers, do not hesitate to use the Judgment spell so that Fiora can destroy several enemies at once and win the fight for you.