Below you will find recommended decks containing cards from the two Legends of Runeterra Regions - Noxus and Shadow Isles. In this section, you will find control and aggressive decks that allow you to control the course of a duel in Legends of Runeterra. Also, these decks allow you to put constant pressure on your opponent. The description of each deck has been enriched with a special code - just paste it in Legends of Runeterra, and the game will choose the appropriate cards.
Noxus & Shadow Isles deck in Legends of Runeterra
The deck shown below consists of cards from Noxus and Shadow Isles regions. This is an aggro deck, which makes the gameplay very dynamic and enables you to put constant pressure on your opponent - from round 1 you will be able to attack enemy Nexus. There are several Champions in this deck: Elise, Darius, Hecarim. The deck consists of low mana cost minions and is complemented by extremely useful spells.
Shadow Isles Cards
(1)Elixir of Wrath x1
(1)Legion Rearguard x3
(1)Precious Pet x3
(2)Brothers' Bond x3
(2)House Spider x3
(3)Culling Strike x2
(3)Noxian Guillotine x1
(4)Crowd Favorite x3
(1)Hapless Aristocrat x3
(2)Arachnoid Horror x3
(2)Glimpse Beyond x3
(3)Vile Feast x3
(3)Frenzied Skitterer x3
Here is the deck code that can be copied and pasted in Legends of Runeterra to automatically generate a deck:
- Elise - how to use this Champion?
- Darius - how to use this Champion?
- Hecarim - how to use this Champion?
- Mulligan - the appropriate selection of cards
- Using spells and drawing cards
Elise - how to use this Champion?
Elise is one of the Champions fighting on the side of the Shadow Isles Region. Due to the low cost of Mana and the useful keyword, as well as the additional special ability, Elise is an extremely useful minion - especially at the very beginning of the duel.
- Special Ability - During an attack, Elise summons a spider with 1/1 stats, which immediately appears in the line of attacking units. Please note that you can have a maximum of 6 units in the line. Be careful not to overfill the line with units if you want to use an extra spider.
- Fearsome - a unit with this keyword can only be blocked by enemies that have three attack points or more. Especially in the initial phase of a duel, Elise can be a difficult opponent to kill.
- Level Up - Elise advances to higher level when you have at least 3 spiders at the beginning of the round. After advancing to a higher level, Elise gains additional statistics, a Challenger keyword, and adds the Fearsome and Challenger keywords to all spiders.
Darius - how to use this Champion?
Darius is one of the Champions fighting on the side of the Noxus Region. Darius is an extremely dangerous opponent, especially when the enemy's Nexus doesn't have much health points.
- Overwhelm - A keyword that causes excessive damage to be transferred directly to enemy Nexus. In practice, if an opponent's blocker has 3 points of health and Darius 6 points of attack - 3 points of damage will be inflicted to the enemy's Nexus.
- Level Up - Darius earns an additional level when the opponent's Nexus has 10 or less health points. When he advances to a higher level, Darius Attack points gets increased to 10.
Hecarim - how to use this Champion?
Hecarim is one of the Champions fighting on the side of the Shadow Isles Region. The very fact that this Champion is included in your deck gives your opponent a signal that he/she is dealing with a very aggressive deck. Hecarim has an Overwhelm keyword and an additional special ability.
- Special Ability - During an attack, Hecarim summons two units with 3/2 stats, which immediately appear in the line of attacking units. The summoned riders have an Ephemeral keyword - they disappear immediately after the attack. Please note that you can have a maximum of 6 units in the line. Be careful not to overfill the line with units if you want to use additional minions generated by Hecarim.
- Overwhelm - A keyword that causes excessive damage to be transferred directly to enemy Nexus. In practice, if an opponent's blocker has 3 health points and Hecarim has 4 attack points, 1 point of damage will be inflicted to the opponent's Nexus.
- Level Up - Hecarim advances to a higher level when you will attack with at least 8 units equipped with Ephemeral keyword.
Mulligan - the appropriate selection of cards
Each duel starts with a phase of the so-called Mulligan - a tactically significant stage, during which each player draws the best possible cards. During this time you can decide which cards to leave in your hand and which could be discarded or redrawn. Shuffling cards always involves some risk, but sometimes you have to take it to get a chance to win.
- High priority - Legion Rearguard, Precious Pet, Elise. Your goal is to put pressure on your opponent from round 1.
- Medium priority - Consider leaving Arachnoid Horror in your hand if you have at least one unit that costs 1 Mana from the beginning of the match. Another card worth saving is the Crowd Favorite if you have some other units to use in the first turns.
Using spells and drawing cards
The presented Noxus & Shadow Isles deck has the ability to draw additional cards. Also, it offers powerful spells that may inflict lots of damage to enemy units. Some of the spells can instantly eliminate an uncomfortable minion of your opponent!
- Glimpse Beyond - you eliminate your own unit, but in return you draw two cards. This spell is extremely useful when you have a unit with the Last Breath keyword on the board, such as Hapless Aristocrat.
- Culling Strike - a spell that instantly eliminates a unit that has 3 or less attack points. Culling Strike is a Fast spell, so the opponent can respond to it by using Deny or by strengthening the unit beyond the required number of points. By using the Culling Strike, you can instantly eliminate uncomfortable Champions like - Braum, Zed, Elise, Draven, Fiora.
- Brothers' Bound - a spell which costs 2 Mana points that belongs to Burst spells, so its effect is triggered immediately. After using it, you assign +2 attack points to two units.
Defense is not the strongest point of this deck, so you won't find any minions with high amount of health points here. When you are forced to defend yourself you must try to finish the duel as quickly as possible by filling the board with smaller units to reinforce Crowd Favorite. Use the Culling Strike spells to eliminate the inconvenient enemy units.
Offensive is the strongest aspect of this deck. Low-mana cost units allow you to quickly fill up the board and constantly harass your opponent in the attack round. During the attack it's worth remembering to use buffs and keywords like Fearsome and Overwhelm.
- Fearsome - a unit with this keyword can only be blocked by enemies that have three attack points or more. There are several such units in this deck: Precious Pet, Arachnoid Horror, Elise.
- Overwhelm - A keyword that causes excessive damage to be transferred directly to enemy Nexus. There are several such units in this deck: Crowd Favorite, Darius, Hecarim.
- Might and Brothers' Bound - buffs that are useful during the final attack. Remember that Might adds an Overwhelm keyword to the unit - the excessive damage can be transferred to enemy Nexus.