Legends of Runeterra has a special experience system that grants a certain amount of XP points depending on several factors. This means that, for example, by playing 50 matches a day you will not get the same amount of experience points for each of them.
- The first online victory is rewarded with a bonus of 400 experience points.
- The second online victory gives you a bonus of just 200 experience points.
- The third online victory rewards you with 100 experience points.
- Daily quests can reward you with additional 1000 or 1500 experience points.
Decrease of experience points associated with the number of victories
In Legends of Runeterra a special system has been implemented which reduces the amount of gained experience points depending on the number of won or lost matches. The numbers are as follows:
- 11 to 15 victories - 150 experience points for each victorious match.
- 16 to 20 victories - 100 experience points for each victorious match.
- 21 to 30 victories - 50 experience points for each victorious match.
- 31 and more victories - you won't receive any bonus experience points.
Decrease of experience points associated with the number of defeats
The mechanics of obtaining additional experience points depending on the number of defeats are quite similar. The numbers are as follows:
- 5 to 10 defeats - 75 experience points.
- 11 to 20 defeats - 50 experience points.
- 21 or more defeats - no additional experience points will be gained.
Experience points for Expeditions
The experience points received for winning or losing a match during an Expedition also have their unique rules. The numbers are as follows:
- Victory during the Expedition - 100 experience points.
- Defeat during the Expedition - 50 experience points.
- Bonus for completing challenges - from 0 to 2000 experience points, depending on the result.