The Queen of Sheba's Sword is one of the legendary weapons that you can collect in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It's not possible to find the sword in any location in the game world. You will need to find all its fragments and then ask one of the swordsmiths to forge it.
- Unlocking the sword quest
- Map with locations of all the sword pieces
- Sword piece 1/5 - blacksmith in Ledetchko
- Sword piece 2/5 - Beggar Pickman in Rattay
- Sword piece 3/5 - Weaponsmiths hut in Rattay
- Sword piece 4/5 - blacksmith near the monastery in Sasau
- Sword piece 5/5 - Blacksmiths hut in Talmberg
- Returning to the swordsmith
Unlocking the sword quest
Forging this legendary sword is related to one of the available quests - The Queen of Sheba's Sword. You can unlock it when visiting Sasau. You will need to meet with a swordsmith (see screenshot), who lives in a hut in the north part of the city. Ask him about the sword and how to forge it. The game won't tell you where to look for the missing pieces, and thus the following description should be very helpful (you can collect the fragments in a different order).
Map with locations of all the sword pieces
Sword piece 1/5 - blacksmith in Ledetchko
The blacksmith's hut is located in the south part of Ledetchko. During the day, you can buy this item for 200 Groschen. However, a much better option is to sneak into his hut at night, knock out the blacksmith and search him. The piece will be in his inventory.
Sword piece 2/5 - Beggar Pickman in Rattay
Pickman is one of the beggars, but he is really a refugee from Skalitz. The easiest way to obtain the second sword piece is to begin side quest Aquarius in Rattay (you can find its description on the page with quests in Rattay) and find Pickman a job. He will try to pay you back and give you the sword piece. If you have already completed this quest and selected other refugees for the job, find Pickman and knock him out or use pickpocketing.
Sword piece 3/5 - Weaponsmiths hut in Rattay
The hut is not far from the Rattay market. Do not try to do anything during the day, as the weaponsmith has a guard in his store. Try to carefully break into his hut at night (from the side alley and not the main street where the guard is). The missing piece is in one of the chests. You need to use a lockpick (or rob one of the sleeping people and take the chest key).
Sword piece 4/5 - blacksmith near the monastery in Sasau
- Blacksmith Zach can be found south from Sasau. You can only find him here during the day. Wait for his helper to walk away, stand behind the blacksmith and use pickpocketing.
- The missing piece should be in his inventory (it's wise to use Saviour Schnapps in case you wouldn't find the artifact, or got caught red-handed).
Sword piece 5/5 - Blacksmiths hut in Talmberg
- The blacksmith's hut is not marked on the village map. It's in the west part of Talmberg (see screenshot).
- You can break into the hut during the night, or rob the blacksmith, who has his worksite by the quarry in Talmberg, and obtain the key. Once you get inside the hut, locate the missing sword piece in one of the storage rooms. It's on one of the barrels.
Returning to the swordsmith
Once you have all 5 pieces of the legendary sword, get back to the swordsmith in Sasau. Give him the pieces and he will reward you with wage right away. Wait for at least one entire day, so the swordsmith can forge the weapon. You can purchase the Queen of Sheba's Sword (see picture). It costs around 2000 Groschen and has the following stats:
- Weapon type: Longsword.
- Requires: 12 Strength.
- Damage: 65 stab, 65 slash, 3 blunt.
- Defense: 100.
- Charisma: 18.
- Durability: 10.
- Weight: 3.1 pound.