Neuhof | Maps of main locations in Kingdom Come Deliverance
Kingdom Come Deliverance Guide & Walkthrough
On the Scent is one of the main story quests in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. In this quest the protagonist must continue his search for the bandits responsible for the attack on Neuhof. This time he visits the Ledetchko village and its surroundings. His task is to track down a man named Reeky.
Important - If you want, you can skip the search and go immediately to the cave where Reeky is hiding. Information about his location can be found in the last part of this quest description.
Ask anyone in the village about Reeky and you will learn that's the nickname of the son of the local tanner. By asking a few additional questions you might learn that he meets with one of the female workers of the local bath. You can act in a few ways:
- Meet with the Tanner and talk about his son. During the conversation you can use one of the unique dialogue options. The easiest option here is to impress the tanner (he has only 5 points).
- Meet with Adela, the bath employee and ask her about Reeky's whereabouts. During the conversation you should try using persuasion (7 points).
- The Tanner and/or Adela should provide you with two important pieces of information. The first one is that Reeky was illegally hunting animals and that he sold the meat to a local innkeeper.
- Meet with the innkeeper. You must pay him for the information about Reeky or use one of the unique dialogue options. If the conversation is successful, you will gain information about the location of a few caves and mines. There you might find the bandit.
- The second piece of information is the fact that Reeky was visiting the wood camp in the forest in the past. You can go to that camp. Speak to Raspberry and ask about Reeky.
- You will gain advice related to the route to the hideout of the bandit. Listen to it thoroughly and go according to them. Each time you reach a location from Raspberry's description, the quest will update and a new advice will appear in the journal.
Reaching Reekys hideout
- Reach the hideout in any way you want. The hideout is the cave marked in the above picture - it's located next to a small glade. The cave is in the forest northeast from Ledetchko.
Reeky's health depends on how fast you have reached him:
- You didn't waste any time - Runt is in good shape. HOWEVER, you come across bandits after leaving the cave. You can help Reeky defeat the attackers or leave him behind and run away.
- You spent a lot of time on searching for Reeky - the man is gravely injured. The bandits won't appear but Reeky can't be saved (you can only end his suffering by killing him mercifully).
Regardless of your actions you get the location of Timmy and you can start another main quest