The following page contains the information on how to seduce Theresa in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. She's one of the potential romance options for Henry, the game's protagonist. If you succeed in seducing Theresa, you'll be awarded with the Mclovin' achievement
- First meeting with Theresa
- How to start the quest?
- First date with Theresa
- Second date with Theresa
- Third date with Theresa / How to seduce Theresa?
Note - leading this romance to its "happy end" will prevent you from acquiring the Virgin trophy.
First meeting with Theresa
- First meeting with Theresa takes place at the beginning of the game, during the prologue (main quest Unexpected Visit). Another meeting will take place during the Cuman attack on Skalitz (main quest Run!).
- When fleeing the village, you'll pass through Theresa's cottage. A pair of Cumans will be attempting to rape her. You can help her escape by distracting them. Note - even if you do not help Theresa, you'll still have a chance to romance her later in the game.
- Theresa appears once more after you complete the main quest Homecoming. She'll be responsible for saving Henry and moving the gravely injured protagonist to Rattay, where he is to regain his strength.
How to start the quest?
- The Courting can start of your own accord, or you can simply wait a few days after reaching Rattay for the quest to appear in your journal automatically.
- Meet up with Theresa in the Mill and invite her for a walk.
- Note - in addition to inviting Theresa on subsequent dates, you can also bring her gifts, e.g. precious rigs and necklaces. These are fully optional though and not required to seduce her.
First date with Theresa
- Depending on the time of day, you'll be able to proceed with the walk or be asked to return in the morning (between 9-11 AM).
- You can choose the route, but it won't affect the date itself in any significant way. After a short walk, you'll have a running competition to the pair intended resting place.
- During the conversation, pick the unique dialogue option. Those related to Persuasion (Rhetoric) will be most effective.
Second date with Theresa
- You'll have to wait about 3 days before you can invite Theresa on another date. You don't have to return to meet her and ask her for another date, cause the quest will be updated automatically when the option is available.
- This time Henry and Theresa will go to the local tavern. The date will be interrupted by the emergence of a drunken thug. You'll have to fight him bare-handed, and if you wish to win "honorable" keep your blade stored in the inventory.
- Keep moving during this fight and start your combos with your secondary attack.
Third date with Theresa / How to seduce Theresa?
- Once again, wait a few days. This time Theresa will want to play hide and seek in the barn. Once the game commences, you can either play seriously by hiding in the crouched position behind one of the barrels, or let yourself be found.
- Once the game over, help Theresa gather the wet laundry.
- Having returned to the barn, Henry will sleep with Theresa, and you'll receive the Mclovin' achievement for seducing a woman.