The following page contains the information on how to seduce Lady Stephanie in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. She's one of the potential romance options for Henry, the game's protagonist. If you succeed in seducing Lady Stephanie, you'll be awarded the Casanova achievement.
- First meeting with Lady Stephanie
- How to start the quest?
- Buy wine from the merchant in Rattay
- Get the decorative crown from the masters in Sasau
- Find a roan from Uzhitz
- How to seduce Lady Stephanie?
Note - leading this romance to its "happy end" will prevent you from acquiring the Virgin trophy.
First meeting with Lady Stephanie
- Lady Stephanie lives with her husband in Talmberg castle. Your first meeting takes place in the course of main quest Run!, after the prologue. You'll meet her during your first visit in the castle, and once again later, when Henry tries to get some well-deserved rest.
- During your night talk with Lady Stephanie, you'll be able to choose unique dialogue options. Stephanie will be "vulnerable" to Persuasion and impressing (but only if you have at least 6 points in Charisma), but even if you fail at those attempts now, you'll still have a chance to get seduce Lady Stephanie later in the game.
How to start the quest?
- Return to Talmberg later in the game. It can be done as soon as you've completed the main quest Homecoming, but it's best to wait until you've completed The Prey as well, and gain access to your own horse. Once you reach the castle, talk to any of the guards to learn that Lady Stephanie wants to see the protagonist.
- Find Lady Stephanie in the castle. She'll ask Henry for help in the preparations for her cousin's wedding. Agree. You'll be given a "task list" and some Groschen to buy the necessary items. You can tackle the tasks in any order.
Buy wine from the merchant in Rattay
- Reach Rattay and meet Konrad Hagen to buy the wine. You'll learn that his last barrel of wine has already been sold, and will be given as the prize in the upcoming archery contest. Hagen will suggest Henry to participate.
- The contest will be held at the archery range in Rattay. Having reached the place, you can talk to the archery master regarding your participation.
- The contest will have you shoot 13 arrows, with the score ranging from 1 to 3 points for each shot. Additionally, the first person to shoot all of their arrows will receive 3 additional points. The competition is quite difficult, and if you wish to win against the trader (as he's the best shooter around), you'll have to collect around 30 points.
- Luckily, there are other ways to get the wine. If you've lost the contest, you can talk to the trader and offer to buy the wine from him. It will cost you 150 Groschen (less if you try haggling).
- Your best alternative is to steal the wine even before the contest begins. Once you reach the archery range, ignore the archery master and find the chest shown in the screenshot (it's poorly locked). Open it and get the wine.
Get the decorative crown from the masters in Sasau
Regarding the crown, you'll have to meet Master Jerome, his workshop being near the Sasau Monastery. The master will tell you about a problem he has with a missing merchant, who was supposed to deliver a piece of Moldavite required to finish the crown. You have to make a choice:
- Order the master to finish the item using another gem, risking Lady Stephanie's discontent with the crown;
- Promise to find the missing merchant and the Moldavite.
If you've chosen the second option, head west to the monastery. Find the merchant's cart (screenshot) and blood trails suggesting that the man was attacked while on his way to Sasau.
Head further west, following the blood. The trails will lead you to small camp on the riverbank and it's two bandit residents. You can:
- Attack the bandits - take them out one by one, beginning with the one with the bow.
- Infiltrate the camp by night - you can incapacitate/kill one or both of the bandits or focus on getting the stone.
The lost Moldavite is in the chest shown in the screenshot above. Open it with your lockpicks (low security level) or by using the key that can be found on one of the bandits. Bring the Moldavite back to Master Jerome. He'll need a whole day to finish the decorative crown - get some rest, accelerate time, or get busy with other tasks from Lady Stephanie in the meantime.
Find a roan from Uzhitz
- Find the horse seller in Uzhitz and ask him about the horse Lady Stephanie ordered. You'll learn that the horse causes problems and is notorious for unseating its riders. Go see Vashek regarding the matter.
- Try to persuade him during the conversation - if you succeed, you'll learn that the horse will calm down if you sing to it when saddling.
- Collect the horse and ride it back to Talmberg. If you've learned Vashek's secret method, the journey will be a simple and pleasant one. Otherwise, you'll be kissing the dirt on more than a few occasions, and bringing the horse to Stephanie will be significantly more difficult.
How to seduce Lady Stephanie?
- Return to Lady Stephanie only after you've completed all your assignments. Report your progress.
- Lady Stephanie will ask Henry to wear the shirt, previously owned by her father. Agree, but do not leave the room.
- If you didn't make any mistakes during the quest, Henry will be able to sleep with Lady Stephanie, earning the Casanova trophy for seducing a woman. The aforementioned shirt is best kept for future use. Wear it when you need a significant boost of Charisma.