Sasau - Monastery | Maps of main locations in Kingdom Come Deliverance
Kingdom Come Deliverance Guide & Walkthrough
The map above represents the area surrounding Sasau Monastery. The monastery itself is visited during one of the main quests. Here, you can find a few traders and NPCs who offer various services. The southern path leads to the urban part of Sasau - the map for that place can be found in a separate page of this guide.
The most important places in Sasau Monastery
- Monastery - At first, you won't be able to access most of the monastery's terrains. However, this changes in the later part of the game when Henry decides to infiltrate the monastery while being dressed as a monk.
- Brother Nicodemus' Room - You can meet this person at any point of the game. He can give you Alchemy lessons. He also sells Alchemy books and the treasure map IV.
- Miller Simon's household - it's in the east, not far from the monastery. Simon can train you in Stealth. Furthermore, he can sell you a book on how to pickpocket and give you thief assignments.
- Inn - you can find it a short distance south of the monastery. You can rent a room there and meet with different characters (also as part of quests). One of the most important characters there is the Fresco Master. He offers a book of skills related to the drinking skill and treasure map III.
Sasau (Monastery) - Skill trainers
- Brother Nicodemus - Alchemy
- Miller Simon - stealth (a household located east of the monastery).
Sasau (Monastery) - Treasure maps
- Brother Nicodemus - treasure map IV
- Fresco Master (Inn to the south of the Monastery) - treasure map III