Saviour Schnapps - is a unique item that allows you to perform a quicksave. It not only gets you fabulously wasted, but also saves the game. That's what I call combining business with pleasure.
- Saviour Schnapps - ingredients
- How to Make Saviour Schnapps?
- Where to find Saviour Schnapps ingredients?
Saviour Schnapps - ingredients
The recipe for Saviour Schnapps is very simple. First of all you need the alchemist table and alchemy skills. The first time you'll get a shot at alchemy in Kingdom Come will be in Rattay (check out the screen).
Once your alchemy skills allow it, you should look for the ingredients for Saviour Schnapps. You will need:
- 1x Wine
- 1x Nettle
- 2x Belladonna
How to Make Saviour Schnapps?
In Kingdom Come you can just buy alcohol, as well as make it yourself. In order to do that, just find a cauldron and, if you have all the ingredients, proceed as follows:
- Pour wine into the cauldron.
- Add the nettle.
- Boil the wine twice (use the bellows twice; start fire twice).
- Place two Belladonnas in the mortar and mash them.
- Then transfer the belladonnas to the cauldron.
- Boil the wine.
- Take a vial and pour the decoction into it - there's your Saviour Schnapps!
That's it - you've just made a Saviour Schnapps that allows you to save game in Kingdom Come. Can't find the ingredients? Check out the next section.
Where to find Saviour Schnapps ingredients?
- You can either buy the nettle in Rattay or find it in forests and fields - it's a popular plant.
- The belladonna can also be purchased in Rattay at an apothecary or found in the fields, but it's much rarer than the nettle.
If you'd rather watch a video on how to make Saviour Schnapps, we've also got you covered.