Munnies is the currency in Kingdom Hearts 3, which you can use to buy new items and accessories in Moogle Shop. The following section of the KH3 game guide will help you to get a lot of cash that you can freely distribute during the game.
How do I get a lot of money in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Exploration and fighting enemies. A classic way to earn cash in the game. Visiting new worlds and fighting enemies will provide you with regular cash flow. Try not to avoid fighting enemies, as they leave the most munnies.
- Toy Box. In the Toy Box, you can use a Gigas robot that kills a large number of enemies in no time. This is a profitable option, both for gaining a large amount of EXP and for gaining a large amount of munnies.
- The Caribbean. Sinking ships not only gives a lot of experience points - it also offers a large inflow of cash. If you're missing either - don't hesitate, take the ship and fire away at enemy ships! Arrr!
- Battle Portals. Once you've completed the storyline, you'll be able to unlock battle portals where you'll find a lot of enemies. Overcoming them will give you extra items and a lot of XP and munnies.
- Gummi Ship. While flying the Gummi Ship, you can lift the munnies gliding in space and open the so-called Treasure Spheres. These are large golden balls, which contain valuable treasures and a large amount of munny inside.