From the very beginning, the Kingdom Hearts series was distinguished by colorful characters and a combination of Square-Enix and Disney characters. Cloud, the main protagonist of Final Fantasy 7, was ordered to kill Hercules by Hades in the first installment of the game - this type of collaboration may also be present in KH3. The following chapter of the Kingdom Hearts 3 guide presents Disney characters and worlds that will appear during the game:
Disney characters and worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3
- Kingdom of Corona - A world know form Tangled movie. We'll meet Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Pascal, Maximus, or Mother Gothel.
- San Fransokyo - From the animated movie Big Hero 6. Sora will meet, among others: Baymax, Hiro Hamada, and Go Go Tomago.
- Olympus Coliseum - Known from the Hercules. The regular visitors of the Coliseum Hercules, Pegasus, Megara, Hades and... Titans.
- Andy's Room - Andy's iconic room from Toy Story. Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Rex, Hamm, Sarge, and other toys are waiting for Sora!
- Monstropolis - Scary city from Monsters, Inc. The horrifying duo, James P. Sullivan and Mike Wazowski are ready to strike terror.
- Kingdom of Arendelle - The kingdom from Frozen. Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven will give you a warm welcome in this cold place.
- Port Royal - Pirates of the Caribbean. Of course, stars like Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and Hector Barbossa are all here. The icing on the cake - Davy Jones and his monstrous Kraken.
In addition to the worlds mentioned above, we'll meet other Disney characters such as: Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Wreck-it Ralph, Simba (The Lion King), Winnie the Pooh, Stitch (Lilo & Stitch) and many, many others.