Welcome all of you, keen to participate in the adventure created by Guerrilla Games - Killzone 2. Thanks to this guide you will get the primary facts about the main modes, a full solution, info about the Trophies and you will find all the items hidden by the creators.
Killzone 2 is the third instalment in the series, but to fully enjoy it and understand the plot you don't need to know the previous games. Below there is an overview of the scenario for those of you who want to enjoy one of the best looking game in history without getting to know all of the past events.
In Killzone 2 you will get into the shoes of the Alpha team sergeant, nickname Sev (Tomas Sevchenko). The action begins a couple of years after the Helghast attack on the main hero's home planet - Vecta. You can get to know these events in the first game, originally made for the PlayStation 2.
This time ISA (Interplanetary Strategic Alliance), the military forces designed to defend the colonies of UCN (United Colonial Nations) decided to take revenge on the invaders and attack planet Helghan, the capital of Helghasts. The main objective is to capture the enemy's charismatic leader, Visari, who lives in a palace in the capital of the county, Pyrrus.
Despite the preparations it turns out that the Helghast won't take them lightly and produced a powerful weapon capable of stopping the Vectan fleet. Sev and his team will be thrown right in the middle of the battlefield, on a road leading to discovering the secret behind the weapon.
Przemek "g40st" Zamecki
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About Killzone 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Przemek Zamecki for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 24 pages, 266 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Killzone 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Killzone 2 Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Guerrilla
- publisher: SCEA / SCEE
- platform: PS3
- rated: PEGI: 18+ / ESRB: Teen
Throughout the campaign, players will encounter lifelike and adaptable artificial intelligence (A.I.) from enemies as well as fellow soldiers, destructible environments, and stunningly detailed scenery. Additionally, players will be tasked with utilizing a host of new weapons and vehicles in the war to stop the Helghast. Featuring an extensive single-player campaign and thrilling multi-player mode, Killzone 2 delivers a host of new gameplay elements and an intense storyline that will once again drive gamers to join the ranks of the ISA and fight the Helghast…this time on the enemy’s home planet.
Two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is taking the fight to the enemy’s home world of Helghan. The ISA goal is direct: capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. Assuming the role of Sev, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion, players will lead a group of highly trained soldiers on a mission to take out the Helghast threat. For Sev and his squad, the invasion of Helghan is just the beginning. Tasked with securing Pyrrhus, the Capital City, the team quickly discovers that the Helghast are a formidable enemy on their home planet. Not only have they adjusted to the planet’s hostile conditions, they have also harnessed a source of power they can now use against the ISA. Sev discovers his squad isn’t just fighting enemy forces – their fiercest opponent may be the planet itself.
- Experience realistic, highly atmospheric environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on the planet Helghan.
_ Witness the devastating effects of Helghan’s climate as it forces you and your enemies to adapt to new tactics.
- Control an arsenal of new and unique weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty Killzone classics like the M82-G and the StA-52 LA.
- Face off against fearsome enemies who have learned to wield the hostility of Helghan itself against their opponents.
- Between Killzone 2’s unique visual style, the power of PS3, the use of EDGE tools, and the proprietary technology developed by Guerrilla, the game promises to impress players with its benchmark visuals, smooth character animation, detailed, effect-laden environments, and realtime cutscenes.
- Experience a beautifully lit world brought to life by deferred rendering technology. Multiple shadows casting light sources bring out the highly detailed environments and character animations.
- With true next-gen audio the player is further immersed in the world, supporting 7.1 surround and location-specific audio with wave tracing. Players will not only notice the difference between indoor and outdoor but also experience sound and music that are dynamic and contextual.
- Studio grade special effects will provide unprecedented visual fidelity. With full screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, internal lens reflections, and depth-based color grading, players will experience a picture that is sharp, smooth, and full of detail.