The following guide contains a complete set of information concerning the game Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Here, you will learn about all the core mechanics such as combat, death, and exploration of the game world. The guide will help you successfully complete the game and pay attention to the most important elements. With this guide, you will learn the most important beginners' tips to get you hit the ground running in Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Furthermore, you will also learn how to develop your character, how to clear the forest, and how to heal yourself in battle.
One of the major chapters of the guide is the walkthrough, divided into main missions and additional activities.
Another, equally important part of the guide is the extensive section with the answers to the most frequently asked questions, i.e. the FAQ. Among other things, you will find information on what Cursed Cheasts are, what can be purchased at the Hat Cart, how to unlock the bow , or even how to unlock the hardest difficulty level.
In the guide to Kena: Bridge of Spirits you will also find pages concerning the in-game controls and keybinds, system requirements, and info on how many hours it takes to complete the game in several variants.
- Kena Bridge of Spirits: Quick beginner's guide
- Kena Bridge of Spirits: List of all missions
- Kena Bridge of Spirits: All bosses
- Kena Bridge of Spirits: Hardware platforms - what will I play on?
- Kena Bridge of Spirits: Language versions
Kena Bridge of Spirits: Quick beginner's guide
Here are some of the most important hints for those starting out in Kena:
- Improve your character on a regular basis if possible! This solution will allow you to quickly gain various powers and abilities, which will make fighting enemies much easier.
- Go look for collectibles, because they give you a tangible profit in the game! The collectibles in Kena increase the maximum level of health, or add currency, which you can use to upgrade your character's skills. That's why it's important to take some time and generally collect everything around you.
- The game features fast travel! This is only possible in certain areas where the Warp Stones are located. These resemble runic altars with a lit candle. They are worth using if you care about time.
- Rots are very helpful not only in exploration, but also in combat! Remember, these cute little creatures can help a lot during a fight. They can stun opponents for a short while, and even heal you if given the opportunity.
- Getting off the beaten path may reward you. Occasionally, you will find crossroads, with the main path deviating into several others. Choose the ones that don't lead to your main destination first, so you can get more interesting items and start additional quests.
More tips can be found on a separate page of our guide: Beginner's guide.
Kena Bridge of Spirits: List of all missions
The following pages of the guide to Kena Bridge of Spirits contain a walkthrough of all the main missions.
- Help Taro
- Find Rusu
- Taro's Fear
- Taro's Love
- Taro's Regret
- Free Taro
- Help the Woodsmith
- Adira's Love
- Adira's Regret
- Free Adira
- Honor Adira
- Help Toshi
- Mask Maker Path
- Warrior Path
- Hunter Path
- Free Toshi
- The Sacred Mountain Shrine
Kena Bridge of Spirits: All bosses
The following pages of the guide to Kena Bridge of Spirits contain strategies for defeating all bosses in the game.
- Wood Knight
- Sprout Captain
- Shrine Guardian
- Corrupt Taro
- Vine Knight
- Rot Eater
- Corrupt Woodsmith
- Mask Maker
- Corrupt Toshi
- Corrupt Rot God
Kena Bridge of Spirits: Hardware platforms - what will I play on?
Kena: Bridge of Spirits will be available on PS4, PS5 and PC (via Epic Games).
Kena Bridge of Spirits: Language versions
As far as voice-over is concerned, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is only available in English. However, there are a few language versions of the in-game text, including subtitles. These languages are both Simplified and Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
About Kena Bridge of Spirits Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : September 30, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ember Lab
- publisher: Ember Lab
- platform: PC, PS4, PS5
More About Kena: Bridge of Spirits
This isn't a summary yet, but our list of this year's best PC and console games that you can already play in 2021. We present the titles which are worth paying attention to, because maybe they will fight for the GOTY title at the end of the year.
With the summer slowly, and sadly, ending, we're entering a period of increased activity on the video games market. Although September brings a surprisingly varied offer of new games, we have a feeling that one title in particular will attract players...
2021 is the first full year with the new console generation. So, we decided to try and list all the most beautiful games that will release in the next 12 months, and which will certainly try to fry our PCs and consoles.