Log on to http://infamouspapertrail.com/ and access the profile window. Select the new item on the list, i.e. the (DUP Camera Drive). wait for the data to load and start a succession of seven logic games. read the instructions on the screen, carefully, whose most important premises are as follows:
- Your primary task, in each of the seven games, is to connect the silver data circuits. You do that by joining the colorful hexes together (draw, into the window, the hexes that appear at the top of the screen).
- While connecting the hexes, you need to make sure that the colors of the side walls of the hexes, match (the yellow touches to the yellow, the blue touches to the blue, etc.).
- The position of the majority of the hexes cannot be changed. The exception are the ones, which display a number higher than 0. This value informs you of the number of how many times, you can change the position of an individual hex.
- In a given round, you can draw new hexes three times (the "Reload" button).
A few valuable hints:
- While constructing the path, try to join, mainly, the yellow and the orange walls together. Avoid joining blue and pink walls in the neuralgic points, because you may block yourself off, this way.
- In these of the games, in which you need to join together more than two circuits, try to determine the shortest route possible. The exception is the situation, where you want to get rid of the bad hexes - in such a situation, use them to fill unnecessary fields.
- Sometimes, there appear new circuits, at the top of the screen (you can join the objects, of any color, to them) and hexes, whose all walls are of the same color. Leave them for a situation, in which you get yourself into a dead end.
- Do not worry if, in spite of your attempts, you will have to press the "Restart" button. Only the current game will restart, this way, and you will not lose your current progress.
For completing all seven games, you are rewarded with the unlocking of the video material and with a note, which concerns the software patch. Start by choosing the Video File and view it. Towards the end of the video, (after around a minute has elapsed) you will notice a registration plate number- 9G0598AC. Take it down or remember it.
After you check the note about the Software Patch. you will be directed to the new webpage- http://departmentofunifiedprotection.com/vehicletracker. Log on to the page and enter the license plate number into the appropriate field (note - the number on the plate includes the digit "0" and not the letter "O"!!!). Wait for the vehicle is found. You can now restart the game and complete the last mission of the third chapter.