Horizon Zero Dawn: Meridian and surroundings | World Atlas
Horizon Zero Dawn Guide, walkthrough
Below you can find the description of locations connected to a specific part of the world map.
1. Meridian - the location connected with most of the side quests in the region, mainly with Hunting Lodge storyline. Directly connected with Erend's storyline and quests - The City of The Sun and The Face of Extinction.
2. Royal Maizelands - not connected with any main or side quest.
3. Meridian Village - starting location for Fatal Inheritance and Demand and Supply quests.
4. Brightmarket - starting point for quests: Sun's Judgment, A Curious Proposal and Sun and Shadow. Connected with Sunstone Rock side quest.
5. Sunstone Rock starting point for Sunstone Rock side quest.
6. Mansion - location connected with Fatal Inheritance side quest.
The gates usually allows you to save the game and are a good point for fast travels. Sometimes you can also find merchants here.
7. Mark of the Tusk
8. Meridian Gate
9. Spurflints - the tips for finishing each trial can be found in the dedicated chapter.
10. Blackiwng Snag - the tips on how to fight with the bandits can be found in the dedicated chapter. Connected with Sunstone Rock side quest.
11. Cauldron KSI - at the end of the ruins you must face a stronger enemy that blocks the access to data. After completing it you can override new types of machines.