Horizon Zero Dawn: Cooper Deeps | World Atlas
Horizon Zero Dawn Guide, walkthrough
Below you can find the description of locations connected to a specific part of the world map.
1. Lone Light - connected with Hunter's Blind side quest.
2. Daytower - the city connected with A Seeker at the Gates main quest and A Daughter's Vengeance side quest. The starting point for Into the Borderlands quest.
The gates usually allows you to save the game and are a good point for fast travels. Sometimes you can also find merchants here.
3. Morning's Watch
4. Daytower Gate
5. Meridian Gate
6. Greatrun - the tips for finishing each trial can be found in the dedicated chapter.
7. Gatelands camp - the tips on how to fight with the bandits can be found in the dedicated chapter.
8. Cauldron RO - at the end of the ruins you must face a stronger enemy that blocks the access to data. After completing it you can override new types of machines.