5. Rustwash and Western Oseram | World Atlas
Horizon Zero Dawn Guide
Below you can find the description of locations connected to a specific part of the world map.
1. Sunfall - the city connected with Deep Secrets of the Earth main quest. The starting point for side quests - Healer's Oath and Traitor's Bounty.
2. Blazon Arch - the location connected only with Healer's Oath side quest.
3. Cut Cliffs - the starting location for Blood on Stone side quest.
The gates usually allows you to save the game and are a good point for fast travels. Sometimes you can also find merchants here.
4. Kestrel's Perch
5. Lotne Snopy
6. Wytrwala Straz
7. Sun Furrows - the tips for finishing each trial can be found in the dedicated chapter.
8. Shattered Kiln - the tips on how to fight with the bandits can be found in the dedicated chapter.
9. Maker's End - connected with Maker's End main quest. In this location you can find the Power Cell connected with Ancient Armory quest.
10. The alternative entrance to Zero Dawn - connected with Deep Secrets of the Earth main quest.
11. Dimmed Bones - connected with The Field of the Fallen main quest.
12. Cauldron ZETA - at the end of the ruins you must face a stronger enemy that blocks the access to data. After completing it you can override new types of machines.