3. Nora's boundary areas | World Atlas
Horizon Zero Dawn Guide
Below you can find the description of locations connected to a specific part of the world map.
1. Mother's Crown - the location connected with the main quest A Seeker at the Gates. The starting point for side quests: Sanctuary, Shortage of Supplies and Luck of the Hunt.
2. Hunter's Gathering - not connected with any of the main quests. The starting point for side quests: Underequipped and To Old Acquaintance.
3. Dawn's Sentinel - The gates usually allow you to save the game and are a good point for fast travels. Sometimes you can also find merchants here.
4. Valleymeet - The tips for completing each trial can be found in the dedicated chapter.
5. Two-Teeth - The tips on how to fight with the bandits can be found in the dedicated chapter.
6. Cauldron SIGMA - at the end of the ruins you must face a stronger enemy that blocks the access to data. After completing it you can override new types of machines.