Horizon Zero Dawn: Embrace and Devil's Thirst | World Atlas
Horizon Zero Dawn Guide, walkthrough
Below you can find the description of locations connected to a specific part of the world map.
1. Mother's Watch - main quest: The Womb of the Mountain and The Heart of the Nora.
2. Mother's Cradle - not connected to any main or side quest. You can save the game here and trade.
3. Mother's Heart - main quest: Mother's Heart.
4. Mother's Rise - not connected to ant main quest. The starting point of the side quest - The Daughter's Vengeance.
5. Rost's House - the place where you start to play as the adult Aloy.
The gates usually allows you to save the game and are a good point for fast travels. Sometimes you can also find merchants here.
6. Embrace's Main Gate
7. Embrace's South Gate
8. Embrace's North Gate
9. Nora - the first Hunting Ground that you can come across. The tips on how to finish each trial can be found in the dedicated chapter.
10. Devil's Thirst - the first camp that you can find in the game. The tips on how to fight with the bandits can be found in the dedicated chapter.
11. Devil's Thirst - the ruins of an old city. Not connected with any of the quests. You can go there and override a Tallneck.
12. The ruins from the prologue - you have a limited access to them during the prologue. After completing Lessons of the Wild you can return there. In this location you can find the Power Cell connected with Ancient Armory quest.
13. All-Mother - the location connected with The Womb of the Mountain and The Heart of the Nora quests. This location is only available during The Womb of the Mountain quest. After that it will be locked throughout almost the entire game. After completing The Heart of the Nora quest you can freely explore this location. Here you can find the Power Cell connected with Ancient Armory quest.
14. Eleuthia-9 - the location connected with The Heart of the Nora quest. Accessible only during this quest.
15. The Bunker - connected with Ancient Armory quest. After entering the cave you can activate the mission or you can return here after getting all Power Cells and obtain the armor.