Scanned Glyphs in Horizon: Zero Dawn
In this chapter you will find advice related to collecting all scanned glyphs. Location of some glyphs can be found on the map included in this chapter.
- No 1 - near the place in which you encounter Avad for the first time in the mission Into the Borderlands.
- No 6 - near Avad's throne, available at any time since you open the Palace for Aloy.
- No 7 - near the main gate to the city.
- No 8 - near the bridge that leads to the Palace.
- No 12 - you will find it during the mission City of the Sun. It is a mandatory point of the plot.
Hunter's lodge and the temple:
- No 2 - upper floor of the Hunter's lodge. It becomes available after you complete lodge's plot (Redmaw mission).
- No 4 - ground floor of the Hunter's Lodge. Near Aidaba.
- No 9 - in the center of the large circle in the Meridian Temple.
- No 10 - upper floor of the lodge.
- No 11 - upper floor of the lodge.
- No 3 - north from the place with the merchant.
- No 14 - the tavern in the city.
- No 13 - the tavern in the city, check the shop shelves.
- No 16 - enter through the main gate to the city and turn left. You will find the sign on the shelf in the building near the inn.
- No 17 - on the rocks near the fields before the city. The place where you fight one of the Behemoths.
- No 5 - on the cargo hanging on a wooden crane. Go towards the guards commander and you will notice the crane.
- No 15 - climb the stairs on the right after entering the settlement from the east. At the top you will find the collectible on one of the tables near the city guard's position.
- No 18 - the boat in the city docks.