Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Game Guide
Care to visit Kharak? The Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak guide contains detailed info on the game's singleplayer and multiplayer modes. It offers a complete walkthrough, as well as strategies, units descriptions and technology trees.
Last update: Friday, June 24, 2016
This guide for Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is a detailed collection of information on the game. It includes detailed information that will be helpful at completing the single player campaign. Still, also proponents of multiplayer will be able to find useful hints here. For players that have had no previous experience with the game, information on basic structures of the game interface, has been provided, which makes for a quicker start with the game. The more inquisitive ones, on the other hand, will make use of the list of the available units and their abilities, as well as a technology tree for each of the factions. This has been enriched with information on what to invest your resources into. This has been rounded up with a list of artifacts, as well as with the list of the available achievements.
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is the next installment of the classical RTS that takes you to post-apocalyptic times, where the Earth became one large desert and human settlements fight each other for both survival and domination. During the main campaign, you will try to retrieve a lost artifact that is capable of saving the world from further degradation. The game is not too diversified: the number of vehicles is low, also there are not too many building to be built. Instead, the game requires you to rack your brain over commanding your armies,, which is often accompanied by scarcity of resources. The single-player campaign offers 13 missions, but the game is strongly intended for multiplayer, where up to 6 player can participate.
This guide to Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak includes:
- Single-player campaign walkthrough;
- a handful of useful tips and hints;
- a list of all the available units and their abilities;
- technology trees for each of the factions;
- a list of artifacts including description of their functioning and the ways to unlock them;
- a list of available achievements.
Patrick "YxU" Homa
About Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Game Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "rattchen" Niejadlik
last update : June 24, 2016
Guide contains : 29 pages, 214 images, 14 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Game Guide
- List of units for the Coalition and Gaalsien factions Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Guide.
- Useful game hints Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Guide.
- Comparison of available factions Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Guide.
- Mission 5 - Kalash Wreck Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Guide.
- Carrier unit Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Guide.
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Blackbird Interactive
- publisher: Gearbox Software
- platform: PC
- Blackbird Interactive - Developer Website.
- Gearbox Software - Publisher Website.
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Official Website.
More About Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Why Hasn't Blizzard Still Made Warcraft 4?
Do you remember July 2002? A crowd of Warcraft fans flocked shops to buy the famous sequel. We played it after school, in Internet cafes, played, and played... And we don't play it anymore. Why not?