Hogwarts Legacy: Introduction - basics Hogwarts Legacy guide
Last update: Thursday, April 20, 2023
This guide to Hogwarts Legacy consists of 4 main parts - the basics, character development, FAQ, boss fights and an appendix. Information contained in the guide will help you learn the most important gameplay mechanics and develop your character in Hogwarts Legacy.
The first chapter of the guide focuses on the game's basics. We have included, e.g. extensive starting tips for new players, as well as we explain what Houses are and how they are divided, what the Room of Requirement is, and we explain how to brew all the potions available in Hogwarts Legacy.
The second, slightly smaller, but equally important chapter is dedicated to character development. There you will learn how the character creator in Hogwarts Legacy works, how to level up, and what are the best talents.
The FAQ with answers to frequently asked questions is an extremely important chapter of our guide. You will find important advice and solutions to popular problems. On separate pages of this chapter, we explain e.g. how to reach the South Highlands, is it possible to be bad in the game, how to quickly accumulate XP, how to learn new spells, how to increase the inventory capacity, how to open the eye chest, is there Quidditch in the game, is the game in GeForce Now, is the game available in Game Pass.
In the chapter about bosses, we have described in detail all boss fights in the main story. You'll find out when each boss confrontation takes place, as well as learn all their attacks and how to deal with them.
The guide to Hogwarts Legacy also has an appendix. It mainly contains system requirements, a list of controls and a trophy guide with a description of all achievements and the platinum trophy.
The guide for Hogwarts Legacy includes:
- Tips and tricks and description of important gameplay mechanics: Room of Requirement, Houses.
- FAQ: a chapter with answers to frequently asked questions divided into subchapters about the world of Hogwarts Legacy: campaign, main character, combat and exploration of the world, technical aspects.
- Character development: leveling up, best talents.
- Bosses: descriptions of all main story boss fights.
- Appendix: trophy guide, PC system requirements, controls, languages, accessibility.