This unofficial guide to Hitman: Absolution game contains very detailed walkthrough of its all 20 chapters. In description of every chapter you'll find information on:
- careful exploration of available locations;
- penetration of inaccessible places;
- dealing with opponents;
- skillful using of disguises and remaining hidden;
- obtaining the best score;
- possible ways of eliminating main targets.
The guide also contains useful tips for players starting their experience with the game, as well as description of optional challenges connected with given chapter.
Color marking in the guide
Following color markings are used in this guide:
- Brown indicates important non playable characters in the game (both allies and Hitman's opponents.
- Green indicates less important items in the game (for example melee weapons, medicine).
- Orange indicates items helpful in completing missions (keycards for example), secrets (evidence for example) and interactive devices (for example control panels opening gates).
Technical note: Missions described in this guide were tested on different difficulty levels, mainly to check differences in the presence of opponents. So as a result, depending on your difficulty level, you might not encounter some of described enemies or they might be encountered in other places.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
Translated by: Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
About Hitman: Absolution Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha & Jacek "Stranger" Halas
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 172 pages, 1322 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.