On this page you will find a guide to all the collectibles which can be found in the mission in Mendoza in Hitman 3. You will find out where to find the 7 secret collectible QR codes in the mission in Argentina. You will also learn what the QR codes concern and how to scan them.
- QR codes - general information
- QR Code 1/7 - Vinedo Yates
- QR Code 2/7 - The Barrel Room
- QR code 3/7 - Fermentation Atrium
- QR code 4/7 - The Tasting Room
- QR code 5/7 - Mendoza
- QR Code 6/7 - Malbec Fields
- QR Code 7/7 - Dining Patio
QR codes - general information
- There are 7 QR codes to find on the map of Mendoza. They are marked by camera icons on the map, although the same icon can also indicate other places to use the camera, such as hackable vents.
- Our map will help you find the codes - look for the numbers which mark the code locations described below. You can scan the codes in any order.
- The QR codes are displayed on plates in public areas of the vineyard. This means that you can reach them all in your default Agent 47 outfit (just make sure you have the invitation).
- You must use the camera to scan the QR codes. Stand opposite the code and scan it (you don't have to take a picture).
- The Intel associated with the code will appear in the log, although reading it is always optional. You should also see small updates on your progress in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When you scan all 7 codes, you will complete the QR codes challenge.. It will grant you 2000 XP.
QR Code 1/7 - Vinedo Yates
The code plate stands in front of the vineyard entrance, next to the parking lot and a small traffic circle (point 6 on the map).
QR Code 2/7 - The Barrel Room
The code plate is on level 2 inside the winery (point 35 on the map). Be careful not to enter the lower metal balconies, as this area is restricted for party guests.
QR code 3/7 - Fermentation Atrium
The code plate is next to the reception desk (point 34 on the map).
QR code 4/7 - The Tasting Room
The code plate is located next to the entrance to the wine tasting room (from the reception - point 36 on the map).
QR code 5/7 - Mendoza
The code plate is at the south end of the main level of the winery (point 30 on the map).
QR Code 6/7 - Malbec Fields
The code plate is on level 1, on the circular landing between the main level 2 and the lower level 0 (point 22 on the map).
QR Code 7/7 - Dining Patio
The code plate is on the patio - in asado on level 3 (point 41 on the map).