On this page of the Hitman 3 game guide, you'll find the highlights of the sixth and final story mission - Untouchable, which takes place in the Carpathian Mountains (Romania). You will find out what are the objectives and unique features of the mission in the Carpathian Mountains, what are the rewards for increasing mastery in the Carpathians, and whether Hitman 3 has different endings.
- Untouchable mission highlights
- Carpathian Mountains - shortcuts
- Walkthrough - table of contents
- Mastery levels and rewards
Untouchable mission highlights
- This mission is set aboard a train riding through the Carpathian Mountains in Romania. It is a region of the world linked to the origin of Agent 47, who was created as one of the clones in a secret Romanian facility;
- The main and only target to be eliminated during this mission is Arthur Edwards (The Constant), who resides in a car converted into a luxury office, at the very end of the train set;
- When completing this mission, you can eliminate any NPCs you encounter along the way without any consequences;
- The Untouchable mission in the Carpathian Mountains area is the shortest mission in Hitman 3. It allows you to gain a maximum mastery level 5 in that location. The XP needed to advance to the next level of mastery is earned by completing challenges related to the Carpathian Mountains;
- Navigating around the speeding train is not entirely safe - you can fall off and die;
- As you walk across the roofs of the train cars, you may be hit by signs with traffic lights that appear on both sides of the track;
- During the Untouchable mission, you can reach two different endings: the main ending and the secret one.
Carpathian Mountains - shortcuts
There are only 2 shortcuts in the Carpathian Mountains (Romania) map area, aboard the speeding train. Unlocking these shortcuts will facilitate moving between different wagons a bit, making it easier to complete individual challenges. Each of the shortcuts described below can be unlocked permanently, i.e. you can make them available during all subsequent mission reruns.
Shortcut 1: Passenger Cart Door.
You can unlock the shortcut after passing about halfway through the train set. The door can only be unlocked from the other side, and you will get there through the window on the left side of the next compartment. Go outside, pull yourself up to the roof of the wagon, then go back a bit, drop lower, and enter a small storage room through the window.
Shortcut 2: Container Door.
You can unlock the second shortcut at the end of the train set. When you reach the locked container, go over the top, overpower one guard and enter the locked container opposite (break the lock with an object). On the wooden crate you will find a knob - take it and bring it to the container with the shortcut. Install the knob, open the door, go inside and unlock the door on the other side.
Walkthrough - table of contents
The Untouchable mission in the Carpathian Mountains (Romania) is the shortest mission available in Hitman 3. All the most important elements of this mission are described in detail on separate pages of our guide.
- Assassinating Arthur Edwards (The Constant): on this page we described how to get to the main target of the Untouchable mission and the main ways to eliminate Arthur;
- Best disguises: On this page we have listed the best disguises that will allow you to move freely around the Carpathian Mountains (Romania) map and get closer to the main target of the mission;
- Secret ending - how to unlock?: On this page we describe how to unlock the secret ending of Hitman 3, which is related to the A New Father challenge.
Mastery levels and rewards
Carpathian Mountains is a very small map, as the mission is set aboard a speeding train, so you can gain a maximum of 5 levels of mastery here. The XP needed to advance to the next level of mastery is earned by completing challenges associated with the Carpathian Mountains map. We've compiled the full list of rewards for advancing to the next championship levels in Hitman 3 on the map in Romania below.
REWARD AND COMMENT
New starting location - Laboratory. Agent 47 begins in the lab room without having to go through the initial stage of the Untouchable mission.
Weapon - HWK21 Pale Homemade Silencer. Pistol with silencer.
New starting location - Outdoors. It is about an open wagon of logs of wood. When you select this location, you do not receive any additional disguise or weapons.
Explosive charge - Proximity Semtex Demo Block MK III. An explosive that detonates upon touching the target.
Weapons - ICA Tactical Shotgun Covert. Tactical, rapid-fire shotgun with low projectile spread and suppressor. Most effective in close contact.