On this page of the guide, you will find information about the available versions of Hitman 3. You will also find out whether Hitman 3 has a season pass, can you play the stages from the previous two parts (Legacy Missions), and whether there are bonuses for people who pre-ordered the game.
- Hitman 3: Release date
- Hitman 3: Standard Edition
- Hitman 3: Deluxe Edition
- Hitman 3: Season Pass
- Hitman 3: Pre-order - bonuses
- Hitman 3: Stadia - bonuses
- Hitman 3: Hitman and Hitman 2 locations
Hitman 3: Release date
Hitman 3 will be released on January 20, 2021, on PC (exclusive to the Epic Games Store as part of the annual exclusivity), PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
All editions of the game have the same release date. Those who got the Deluxe Edition won't be able to play the game earlier.
Hitman 3: Standard Edition
This version contains only the basic game. It is sold in digital and boxed versions (except for the PC edition).
Hitman 3: Deluxe Edition
This version is sold in digital and boxed versions (except for the PC version). It includes a copy of the game and the bonuses from the Deluxe Edition:
- Additional escalation contracts.
- New suits and unique items usable in missions.
- Digital soundtrack - requires an internet connection and an IOI account to download.
- World of Hitman digital book - requires an internet connection and an IOI account to download.
- Director's comments - you can enable them during mission introductions.
Hitman 3: Season Pass
IO Interactive isn't planning a season pass for Hitman 3. However, it is probable that there will be paid additional content released at a later date.
Hitman 3: Pre-order - bonuses
Hitman 3 has a bonus for those who pre-ordered the game. It is called Trinity Pack, which contains classic suits, briefcases, and weapons that you can use in missions.
Hitman 3: Stadia - bonuses
IO Interactive has prepared several unique rewards for people who decide to play all three parts of the Hitman series on Google Stadia the streaming platform:
- Playing Hitman 1 on Google Stadia unlocks a unique explosive duck.
- Playing Hitman 2 on Google Stadia unlocks a white suitcase.
- Playing Hitman 3 on Google Stadia unlocks a secret outfit.
Hitman 3: Hitman and Hitman 2 locations
Hitman 3 will offer the ability to import stages from Hitman (from 2016) and Hitman 2. This will allow you to play all the stages of the World of Assassination trilogy in a single game.
- The details about the locations from previous games are unfortunately not yet known. It is very likely that a physical or digital copy of Hitman 1 and/or Hitman 2be required. There should also be an option to purchase a Legacy Pack with old locations.
- The authors promise that the entire set consisting of the missions from Hitman, Hitman 2, and Hitman 3 will be optimized in terms of the amount of space occupied on the drive. The size of the trilogy should be about 100 GB.
- Locations from Hitman and Hitman 2 will have graphical improvements once they get ported to Hitman 3.
- The PS4 and PS5 versions of Hitman 3 will also have the option to complete missions from Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 in VR mode. This will require the PSVR goggles.