Vulpis is an unusual hero. who can be deadly on the battlefield. He is able to move quickly and throw his knives at a distance of 3 fields. This makes him a very dangerous enemy. He's initial armor value is not high, although he has excellent protection against ranged attacks.
His biggest advantage is the way he moves. Vulpis can create illusions when he leaves the field, on which he started the turn. After moving and attacking, he can go back to where he left the illusion. What's more, he can also move the illusion to another place and then move back. This makes him a very mobile and defense-focused unit. He can attack a strong enemy and escape avoiding enemy attack in the next round.
Vulpis can gain the following additional skills:
- Personal Training. Raises stats just like when upgrading other units. It increases mainly his protection and damage. A maxed out Vulpis can have as much as 150 health points and deal 100 damage. You and Vulpis will be working together often, so it would be a good idea to develop this skill.
- Regeneration. Very useful skill, although is not exactly first line-material and can escape very easily. Nevertheless, it's a good skill to have skill, so it would be good to get at least a single level in this skill. The Greenskins have no dedicated healers, which makes health regeneration an essential skill for your heroes.
- Armor piercing. Vulpis is able to boost his ability to pierce armor even higher. It's a very useful skill; the base value of 50% is nice, but ignoring 100% of enemy armor is even better. You should develop this skill when you can.
- Extra gold. Each mission and victory is awarded by an increased amount of gold. You should invest in several levels of this skill if you have trouble acquiring funds.
- Spell range. Increases the effective range of scrolls and potions in battle.
- Spell number. Increases the number of spells and potions, which can be used during a single turn.