Time to recapture the Druid who is kept by the Orcs. Also, they have managed to capture Elf Mages. These units will help you a lot.
- The mission starts right next to the west gate of the Orcs' camp (1). You command two Ballistae and two Healers. Both squads will help you greatly here. Start the mission by healing your Mages. Remember to not get too close to the gate. Throughout this mission you can experience a special effect - your units are faster for a few turns every time a group of Mages joins your forces (3). Thanks to that you can move your units faster but this isn't always a good thing. The enemies inside the camp are numerous and resistant. You get the option to summon additional units but you don't have to do that if you play on normal. The Druid is kept in the south part of the camp (4).
- Order Ballistae to shoot at the Orcs. The enemies in the gate and on the towers will start attacking you (2). Your Mages should attack melee units that are closest to your soldiers or you can order them to focus on Archers. The Mages can weaken enemies by reducing their damage. Wait for the two packs of Wolves (4 units per pack) that approach you from north and south of the portal (1). After that you can move your units behind the gate.
- Usually, when you eliminate a group of enemies and start moving closer to the camp, you can notice that the remaining Orcs will leave their positions and move towards your army. Use your Mages and attack the enemies in an open space to use their full potential. Use your own Mages to attack and weaken the hostile Mages. Thanks to that they won't die from their attacks.
- Heal the kidnapped Mages (3) before you get closer to them. Also, remember to defeat their guards first. Thanks to that they won't die right away. The enemy won't attack them until they join your army. You can split your army but it is easier to command and fight as a one large group. You can decide whether you want to free all the Mages (3) or recapture the Druid (4).
- Playing this mission on higher difficulty levels - the enemy units have more experience and they also receive reinforcements. You have to face more Wolves near the starting point. Also, there are additional units in front of and inside of the enemy fort. Summoning additional units is a good idea. Mages are very useful here but you can also use units that can deal massive damage, e.g. Ballista/Scorpion.