Time to defeat merciless Laszlo!
- Kill Laszlo;
- Capture Horncrest castle;
- Wulfstan and Duncan must survive.
Hero: Wulfstan will reach the last, 29th experience level.
Bonus: Absolutely take 10000 gold. This is needed to expand your city and recruit units.
Your base is situated in (1). And here you also begin mission. After passing first gate guarding your territory, enemies will attack you. Do not be hurry then and calmly expand your castle. Visit all (brown dots) in the first week. Try to build Magma Fissure, Clan Halls, Bear Pens and Castle in first 7 days also (so more units can be reachable in the castle). Absolutely build Runic Sanctuary during the second week.
Soon you will be out of money so every treasure chest exchange for gold. You can pass the gate after week and a half. The opponent will head to your castle after few turns. It is possible that Laszlo will attack you himself. He got mighty army. It is all more stronger, the longer you were preparing to leave own territory. But do not be afraid. Hide Wulfan in the castle and take Duncan to (a) so Laszlo can't surprise him and kill him by chance :) If you didn't waste your time during first two weeks you should now manage with no problems. Some advises:
- First of all kill Griffins and Angels who will fly behind your walls (especially Angels cause they can heal themselves)
- Cast Vulnerability and Weakness spells on Crossbowmen, Priests and Champions.
- Attack Crossbowmen with Run Patriarch and Warlord. Your enemy's units are set out this way that the effect will be amazing
- Do not exchange all resources for gold before the fight to recruit units. Remember that you need resources for runes using.
- The most useful units are Magma Dragons and Warlords (high defense factor).
After the won fight provide Wulfstan with more arms and go to explore terrain. You will find Magi Hut in (2) where you can have part of map revealed (the terrain nearby opponent's two castles). And there is also a prison in (3) where you can find a weak hero. Lostdale is the first castle (4). You don't have to capture it. The mission will be over after capturing (5). The fight is not too tough.
There is also a possibility to dig out a treasure in this scenario. I marked with (x) places when you can try to find it (it is placed randomly on mission start). And you can also watch the screens below with puzzles revealed.