Heroes & Generals walkthrough is a compendium of information about all the main aspects of the gameplay, both the action and the real-time strategy ones. Inside you will find several dozens of tips & tricks concerning all the gameplay nuances, such as using different soldier classes, controlling and fighting with the help of various terrain and armored vehicles, tanks, and fighter planes, or some general hints on how to efficiently move around the map, eliminate enemies and complete various missions. Additionally, the guide contains detailed information about all the equipment available to all the parties of the conflict (America, Germany, Soviet Union), coupled with some tips on how to effectively use them in combat. Readers interested in unlocking all the equipment available in the game will find a thoroughly explained section about Ribbons and Combat Badges. Additionally, both the action and the real-time strategy game modes, as well as all the currencies (Credits, Battle Founds, Gold) were described in this very guide. Heroes & Generals is a multiplayer action game, set in the World War II era. The Danish Reto Moto studio came out with an unusual mix between an action game, played on the game's engine, with a real-time strategy one, which takes place solely inside the Internet browser.
The Heroes & Generals guide contains:
- In-game controls: infantry, vehicles and planes;
- Gameplay interface, divided into game menu (lobby), briefing and battlefield;
- Several dozens of very useful tips & tricks, divided into a number of chapters;
- A detailed description of Ribbons and Combat Badges;
- Tips associated with the first moments of the game, as well as with the efficient way to develop your soldiers;
- Description of all the available equipment;
- Description of all game modes: Skirmish, Storm and War;
- Description of the "War" game mode, coupled with the most important things associated with it, such as Assault Teams.
Jakub Bugielski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Heroes & Generals Game Guide
Author : Jakub Bugielski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub Bugielski
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 40 pages, 241 images, 3 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.