Hello Neighbor Game Guide
Hello Neighbor: Finale, Ending | Walkthrough
Hello Neighbor Guide
- After a short cutscene, you get to the location visible in the screenshot above. Run towards the construction.
- Take four cardboard boxes with you.
- Now, flip the switch visible above by throwing cardboard boxes at it.
- Then, go towards the place shown above.
- Climb the furniture to reach the toaster.
- Jump inside, and it will shoot you upwards. Go towards the green shelf.
- Use the switch shown above.
- This will turn the platform on. Jump onto it.
- The platform will take you to a small room. When you are inside, use the vase to smash the windowpane and continue.
- You have to use the switch - be careful, as using it results in the immediate destruction of the floor. Multiple umbrellas are going to appear - catch one of them and open it.
- Use the umbrella to go towards the damaged lodge shown above.
- When inside, take one of the candles and jump towards the neighbor.
- There are fireworks next to him. Light them up with the candle - you need to crouch by the fuse.
- Next, go to the toaster again, and after it shoots you out jump to the shelf you can see in the screenshot above. Push one of the balls to the nearby device.
- Go to the platform shown above and shoot a missile with the candle.
- Yet again, go to the toaster. This time around, let it shoot you towards the gramophone you can see in the screenshot above. From there, jump to the house on the neighbor's back.
- Inside the house, you are bound to meet a boy. The house is being gradually destroyed - follow the boy until the house is completely demolished.
- You get to a weird location, in which you encounter the neighbor. To finish the game, you just need to open the desolate green door. Congratulations, you have finished Hello Neighbor.
You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.
This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the tinyBuild Games or Dynamic Pixels. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2021 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs, secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.