Hello Neighbor: Act3, How to get the basement access card? | Walkthrough Hello Neighbor Guide
Last update: Thursday, May 7, 2020
- The basement access card can be found in the neighbor's freezer, however, as one might easily guess, it is frozen and cannot be used as such. To change it, you need to turn off the freezer's power.
- Go to the train tracks again and towards the place visible in the screenshot above. This is where the generator is located, however, for now, it is locked inside a cage.
- One might easily notice that the cable leads to a nearby room. Jump inside it using the umbrella.
- Unlock the door and enter the room.
- Inside the room, you can find the picture presenting how the room used to look before. Collect the items lying around and arrange them the same way as shown in the painting.
- This opens the cage hiding the generator. Jump inside and turn it off.
- After a while, the access card thaws and you can pick it up.
- Now you need a crowbar. If you did not pick it up earlier, you can find it in the room with the platform you raised before (from whence you reached the location with the shopping cart and the dummies). Take out the nails using the crowbar.
- Now, you just need to use the access card to enter the neighbor's basement.
- After getting inside a location resembling the one from Act 1, go left and continue along the corridor.
- Finally, you reach the place visible in the screenshot above. Jump onto a nearby pipe and then over the fence. Go towards the door with the Exit sign. Run to the end of the corridor, until you reach the white door. Then, you get to the final location.