Hello Neighbor: Act 3 | Walkthrough Hello Neighbor Guide
Last update: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Act 3 is the last chapter in Hello Neighbor. During this act, you get to explore the neighbor's house and fight the final battle.
- How to get the red key?
- How to get the green key?
- How to get the basement access card?
- How to defeat the boss?
- You begin this act in the apartment. Wait until you receive the letter. After reading it and watching the cutscene you will find yourself in a new location.
- Take the key from the car's trunk and enter the green house. After another cutscene finishes, pick up the phone. After watching the next cutscene you will regain full control over your character.
- Firstly, enter the neighbor's house through the front door and go to the right along the corridor until you reach the stairs visible above. Go upstairs.
- Jump onto the lamp visible above.
- And now, enter the room presented above.
- Moving the picture with the gunpoint opens a secret passage nearby.
- You can jump out of this location (the same way you got in here) or use the lever to open the grid.
- The secret passage mentioned before can be seen in the screenshot above. Go inside it.
- The screenshots above show rooms you are bound to pass.
- Soon after, you will reach the room, from which you can jump to another location. Before doing it, though, take the crowbar presented in the screenshot above. At the moment, you cannot pick it up as it is hot, nonetheless, it cools after a while. Now you can jump down. Take the umbrella that you can find there - it will be very useful later on.
- Stand on the platform and throw something (e.g. a chair or a cardboard box) at the switch presented above. This will result in moving the platform up.
- After reaching the top, open the door leading to the new location.
- In this location, you need to have to reach the end of the hall with a trolley filled with five different products. Dummies will try to interrupt - should they approach you, you will have to start over and the products disappear from the trolley. If you see a dummy coming closer, simply crouch. It should lose its interest in you. If that did not happen, run.
- The products you need to have in your trolley are visible in the screenshot above - you can find all of them on the shelves next to the track. You cannot leave this location without these products. After passing the cash register, go towards the door with the Exit sign on them. This way, you return to your neighbor's house.
- Go to the back of the house and approach the small window visible above using a cardboard box. Switch the lever through the window to open the doors inside the house. You can enter the house through the front door, however, it is better to break a nearby window and go left.
- Climb the ladder to the penultimate floor.
- Open the door and jump on to the train track. Then, jump inside the place visible above. Jump through the hole to reach another room.
- Use the button and the lever to turn the train on. It will start running around the house's roof.