A game guide, walkthrough, and tips for the game Hello Neighbor. This game guide can help you deal with the mysterious neighbor and reach his deepest secret hidden in the basement.
- Starting Tips - how to play the game and not get caught.
- System Requirements - will Hello Neighbor work on my PC?
- Controls - how to move your character.
This walkthrough describes a relatively stress-free way of beating the game and outwitting the mean neighbor. You can find several solutions allowing you to complete the game faster.
- Act 1 - how to get the first red key?
- Act 2 - how to escape neighbor's house?
- Act 3 - how to move around huge neighbor's house?
- How to get the red key?
- How to get the green key?
- How to get the basement access card?
- Finale - The final battle.
All hiding places
We have also indicated all hiding places inside the neighbor's house.
A Silver Key in Hello Neighbor is very special item, which unfortunately cannot be obtained anymore. Silver Key was crucial item in alpha stage of the game - it has been replaced by red key, green key and basement access card.
About Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor is a stealth game with a disturbing atmosphere, in which players are tasked with getting to the mysterious basement inside their neighbor's house. The neighbor in question, however, is very vigilant and tries to scare the protagonist off his house with diverse traps, monitoring system, and alarms. The game features advanced Artificial Intelligence, as the neighbor learns from player's actions - he boards the broken windows up and secures the routes you most often take.
About Hello Neighbor Game Guide
Author : Radoslaw "Wacha" Wasik for gamepressure.com
Translator : Michal "HANK" Wloczko
last update : December 18, 2017
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hello Neighbor Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Dynamic Pixels
- publisher: tinyBuild Games
- platform: PC, XONE
More About Hello Neighbor
Big hype often means a lot of disappointment. Will these developers learn from their mistakes? We recall the games of the current generation that have failed us greatly.