Potions are important if you want to become a world-class wizard. In Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, you can use potions to restore health, increase your stats or weaken enemies. Thanks to this page in our guide to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, you will learn what potions you can make, how do they work and how to speed up the brewing process.
How to brew potions?
To brew a potion, click on an empty cauldron and select the recipe you want to use. Each potion requires ingredients - you can get them from the greenhouse or while traveling the world.
Once you put all the ingredients into a cauldron, wait the required amount of time to brew a potion.
If you want to brew a few potions at the same time, you can rent a cauldron. This isn't worth it - you will only waste your hard-earned money.
How to speed up the brewing process?
If you want to speed up the brewing process, you can try stirring a potion. There are a few gestures you can make to stir. You need to discover which sequence will help you brew a potion.
Luckily, once you discover the right motion, the game will display it every time you brew that specific potion.
- Counter-Clockwise turn inside the cauldron;
- Clockwise turn inside the cauldron;
- Horizontal line across the cauldron;
- Pinch the brewing potion in the cauldron;
- Multiple taps on the brewing potion in the cauldron;
- Shake the phone;
- Zoom on the brewing potion in the cauldron.
- Exstimulo Potion - improves the quality of casted spells;
- Potent Exstimulo Potion - improves the quality of casted spells even further;
- Strong Exstimulo Potion - greatly improves the quality of casted spells;
- Invigoration Draught - provides one Focus point;
- Strong Invigoration Draught - provides three Focus points;
- Baruffio's Brain Elixir - doubles the XP gained from Traces Wizarding Challenges, and Portkeys;
- Healing Potion - regenerates 35% HP;
- Dawdle Draught - reduces the likelihood of Foundable fleeing;
- Wit-Sharpening Potion - increases the spells' efficacy in Wizarding Challenges.