After you advance to level 6 of experience in Harry Potter Wizards Unite, you can choose one from three professions available in the game. Professions allow you to earn improvements and skills that facilitate subsequent battles with opponents.
Auror is a perfect profession if you:
- are interested in struggle against Black Magic;
- want to focus on the strength and dps;
- want to be the most important on the battlefield;
- are not interested in the number of character's health points;
- like to cause critical damage.
Magizoologist is a profession for you if:
- you love magical creatures;
- you feel safe having a large amount of HP;
- you like to support allies and feel that they are dependent on you;
- you are not interested in causing great damage to enemies.
Professor is an ideal profession for you if:
- you want to manipulate statistics of both allies and opponents;
- like the versatility and independence;
- do not like to adapt to other players.
Once you have chosen your profession, you will need to keep an eye on the new items in the game: Scrolls and Spell books. You will be able to exchange them for additional skills and statistics of your character. Each profession has a separate skill tree that develops its statistics. On a separate page of our guide we have described all skills available in the game.
Stamina - your health in battle.
Power - the strength and overall power of spells.
Protego Power - it is the power of your defense spell.
Precision - the probability of causing critical damage.
Critical Power - the amount of critical damage you may cause.
Proficiency Power - amount of damage dealt to enemies your character specializes in.
Deficiency Defense - protection from opponents, which inflict strong damage to your character.
Accuracy - the accuracy of casted spells.
How to choose a profession?
You choose a profession after receiving the sixth level of experience. To choose a profession, you must first enter the menu - suitcase.
There you will find three professions to choose from. We have described each of them above. Remember that you can change your profession at any time. So you can test different skills and different tactics on the battlefield.