The following walkthrough guides you directly through Gordon Freeman's newest adventure, Half Life 2: Episode One. It details all steps you have to take in order to complete the game, using both text and screenshots to help you. Additionally, we included a walkthrough to a short episode named Lost Coast, released by Valve a few months ago. It's not long nor tough, but if you have any problems completing it, here we come to save the day.
About Half-Life 2: Episode One Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : UV for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 7 pages, 185 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Half-Life 2: Episode One Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Valve Software
- publisher: Electronic Arts
- platform: PC
- rated: 18+
The player reprises his role of Dr. Gordon Freeman, who must immediately face the repercussions of his actions in City 17 and the Citadel. Freeman reconnects with Alyx Vance and her robot, Dog, as they continue the resistance's battle against the Combine forces.
The intense, real-time gameplay delivered in the Half-Life 2: Aftermath is made possible only by Source, Valve proprietary engine technology which has been enhanced with new rendering technology and enhanced artificial intelligence to deliver new levels of graphics and character interaction.
- A new episode for one of the best-selling action games of all time.
- Incredibly advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Highly detailed environments provide amazing gameplay settings.
- Digital Actors: The most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.
- Intense story line will appeal to those seeking more than another shooting gallery experience.
Half-Life 2: Episode One PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, 512MB RAM, graphic card 64MB (GeForce4 or better)