Card Collection Gwent Guide
Last update: Thursday, July 6, 2017
Main menu lets you see you card collection, create/edit decks, and browse the collection of trinkets to modify your player icon or portrait border. When playing Gwent, you will be using these features very often to look for solutions to the problems you've encountered, enhance your decks, or simply to feast your eyes on the cards you've collected.
In this bookmark, you will find all the cards you've managed to collect. The screen is very clear and you can additionally filter the search results in order to find the cards you're looking for more efficiently.
- The card list divided into Factions. Blue rhomboids inform you how many new cards are there in your collection;
- A scroll menu that lets you select the card type, for example, of a given Faction;
- A window with the search results. The cards you don't have yet are tinted gray;
- Information on spare cards that you can mill into Scraps and/or Meteorite Powder;
- Advanced search options with additional filters.